Nothing to do

"Hey Masky!" Toby yelled from the couch kicking his legs in the air, "hey Masky! Masky, hey, hello" He stood up and marched over to the table where the older man was sitting. "Hello," he chimed, waving his hand in front of Masky's face, "why are you ignoring me." He slumped down in a chair next to his fellow proxy who continued to sip at his coffee and fill in documents.
"Don't you have any work to be doing Toby?" Masky sighed frustratedly.
"No... That's why I'm bored." Toby replied in his stuttering voice.
"Then why don't you help me with some of my work?"
"Uh, 'cause that's boring too."
"Then I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone for now." Masky muttered.
Toby sighed and stood up "Fine, I'll leave you alone... for now" he laid back down on the couch and began kicking his legs in the air again.

'It's been like half an hour he's gotta be done by now.' Toby thought to himself, standing up and walking over to the older proxy.
"Hey Masky, you still busy?"
Masky only nodded in response.
"But I'm bored..."
"Yeah and I'm busy." Masky replied.
"You can't wanna be doing that though," Toby stuttered.
"Why d'you wanna do it for me?"
"Uh...no,"
"Then leave me alone." Masky said frustratedly.
"But I'm booored."
"Fine then, what do YOU wanna do?" Masky sighed, turning to the younger proxy.
Toby smirked. "How about... You." He said, acting on impulse he lifted the older mans mask up over his lips, pulling his own mouth guard down he stole a kiss from the other proxy.
"What the hell was that Toby!" Masky yelled, both shocked and confused.
"Well you did ask~" Toby replied.
"But ...I never thought.. that you-" Masky was silenced by the younger proxy's finger pressing against his lips.
"Shhhh." Toby whispered, pulling the older man's mask off entirely and leaning in for another quick kiss.
"Not here..." Masky said a slight blush becoming visible on his cheeks.
"Well come on then!" Toby said, half leading half dragging Masky up the stairs.
They looked quickly both ways before slipping into Masky's room. As soon as the door was closed their lips collided in an intense, sweet kiss. Their tongues began to fight for dominance before they finally broke their kiss to breathe. Toby rested his head on the taller proxy's chest breathing in heavily, then looking back up at Masky.
Masky looked down at the smaller proxy, his eyes clouded with lust, leaning down to kiss him he slid his arms down Toby's back and up under his hoodie which made Toby twitch, he broke the kiss to slip Toby's hoodie over his head and then tossed his own jacket to the side.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Masky asked.
Toby nodded sheepishly and pulled his jumper over his head revealing his slim, yet muscular torso, he took off the goggles which had been resting on top of this head and pulled the mouth guard from around his neck. Masky quickly looked up and down at Toby before pushing him down onto the unmade bed and leaning down to kiss him again, their kiss grew hotter and Toby began tugging lightly at Masky's shirt and hair.
Soon it became too much for both of them, they were practically ripping each-others clothes off, still maintaining their passionate kiss in-between.
Masky started to kiss and bite lightly at Toby's neck, Toby tilting his head back giving him more skin to mark with small purple bruises. He ran light kisses all down Toby's chest and stomach, teasing him by not touching his erect member, although it was becoming difficult for Masky to hold himself back much longer, he liked to see Toby twitch and squirm in both pleasure and anticipation.
Masky began to kiss lower before running his tongue all the way from the base to the tip of Toby's cock.
"A-ah...Masky...please..." Toby begged.
Masky grabbed Toby by the waist roughly and flipped him onto his hands and knees, he grabbed a bottle of lube from the top drawer of his bedside table and coated his fingers in the slippery substance.
"Masky ple- Ah" Toby began to beg again but was interrupted by warm fingers being thrust roughly into his tight entrance, Masky scissored his fingers in and out making Toby moan and push back on them, he soon pulled his fingers out and gripped Toby by the waist pushing into him slowly to avoid hurting him even though he knew Toby didn't feel pain.
"Ok?"he asked
"Yeah," Toby breathed in response.
Masky began to thrust in and out, slowly at first listening to Toby's needy moans of pleasure.
"Ah... F-faster... Masky...a-ah,"
Soon Masky was going as fast as he could, both of them growing hotter but neither wishing to slow down, even if they didn't last as long like this.
"Ah. Harder. Yes... Ah!"
Toby's moaning became louder, echoing off the walls of the dim room.
Both know they wouldn't last much longer, but Masky finally found the spot which made Toby practically scream out with pleasure.
"Ah. Yes. Masky... Right there. Right there. Again."
Masky hit that same spot over and over again and started stroking Toby's untouched member. Toby could feel all his muscles tensing up he knew he was close.
"I-i can't hold on m-much longer... Ah"
"Me too just-"
Toby felt all his muscles tense and release in the most intense pleasure possible.
The feeling of Toby tensing up all around him was enough to make Masky come as well, releasing deep inside his lover.
After a few precious seconds both collapsed onto the bed, hot and sticky and drained. They lay there saying nothing for a while just breathing heavily, and Toby twitching.
"Wow Toby," Masky said through heavy breaths "you really are the best kind of distraction."