almost falling

India pov

I woke up and slowly got out of bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a nice long shower and rapped up in my favorite soft baby blue towel. Then i heard the doorbell ring So i went and answered it and you guessed it it is hakeem.

Hakeem: hey you lookin fine *wrapping his hand around my waist*

Me: hakeem what do you want i have to get dressed.

Hakeem: well they told me that i had to come get you. But*suductive low voice* we could be late.

Me:*blushing* No hakeem come in and wait on the couch.

So i walked to my room and got dress in the outfit in (mm). And walked back out into the living room.

Hakeem: so who you getting all dressed up for.

Me: what did i tell you yesterday i bite.

Hakeem: *looking into my eyes*

Me:*looking into his*

Hakeem:*kissing me*

Me: *depening the kiss*

I stopped and looked at him .

Me: we can't do this i am not going to be one of your side chicks.

Hakeem: but i only want you.

Me: no because you just going to play me and i am not going to get hurt again.

He just looked at me i could see the hurt in his eyes which made me not even realizing that i had tears poaring down my face. He looked at me and hugged me very tight.

Hakeem: *whispering in my ear* i am sorry.

Me:*whispering in his ear* i do like you in all it's just i can't get my heart broken again.

Hakeem: let's go

We walked out of my loft and into the lobby. When we got out the door poporotzie was surrounding up. They were asking if i was with hakeem and if we were doing something behind tianas back. Then we finally made it to his car. And we drove to empire and the ride was hella akward. When we got out i saw that stanky hoe tiana.

Tiana: BITCH THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING WITH MT MY MAN.

Me: bitch 1 you just mad because he don't want you. 2 call me out of my name again and you will be six feet under.

She got silent and i walked inside i heard hakeems heavy ass feet running after me.

Hakeem: india wait.

Me: what hakeem *trying not to cry*

Hakeem: i am sorry just let me in let me know your pain.

Me: hakeem do you really want to know my pain.

Hakeem: yes

Me: i am tired of having to fight all my life. I am tired of having been called out of my name. I am tired of being miss treated and i am tired of being used.

He ran up and gave me a hug witch made me feel safe for once in my life. He lifted my chin and wiped my tears away and he kissed me. I ran away because i just don't want to fall for him. I don't know what to do i just can't get my heart broken again. I went into cookies office. And collapsed on the floor and started crying. Cookie came over and hugged me.

Cookie: what is wrong baby girl

Me: it..... It's hakeem.

Cookie: what did he do

Me: h-he wants to get together but i can't... I just c- can't have my heart broken again.

We were inturupted by malcom.

Malcom: hey India we have a little visitor for you.

I heard little foot steps walk in and i looked up to see my baby girl aliaya.

Aliaya: mommy

Me:*hugging her* aliaya baby i missed you.

Cookie: are you going to introduce me to this cutie pie.

Me: cookie this is my daughter aliaya and aliaya this is cookie.

Cookie: hi baby girl you can call me grandma.

Aliaya: h- hi grandma

Me: well we have to go but i will call you later cookie.

I picked up aliaya and we left out the room. I was walking around the hallway when i felt hand wrap around my waist. I turned to seen hakeem i blinked a whole bunch because i don't want aliaya to see me cry.

Me: what do you want.

Hakeem: introduce me to her * he put his finger in aliaya's face*

Aliaya: * biting hakeem*

Me:*laughing*

Hakeem: oww that hurt

Aliaya: next twime mowe your fwinger.

Hakeem: so are you India's sister.

Me: no hakeem this is my daughter aliaya.

Hakeem: daughter

Aliaya: that is wha mommy swaid swupid.

Me: i have to go but Hakeem you have my number

Hakeem: india wait

Me: yes hakeem

Hakeem: will yall come to a dinner with me at my dads house.

Me: yah

Hakeem: bye india

Me: bye Hakeem

Them me and aliya left and went home to change.