Isnt A Game

Feliciano flew threw the sky laughing. "Fratelloooo!!!" Lovino groaned in the tree under him. "Can we go inside now..?" Feliciano landed on the tree and made a sad face. "Aww. But fratello... I haven't seen you in a while and we never get to hang out." Feliciano looked away, slightly disappointed. He looked back towards his tired brother and smiled, though it was fake. "But I guess we can go. it is getting dark. Okay then! Let's go!" He tried to grabbed Lovino's and pull him out of the tree. "Y-you idiot, don't!!" Lovino pulled back grabbing onto a branch. Feliciano looked back at him confused. "....What is it, Lovino... ?" Lovino coughed into his hand, clearing his throat. "M..my wing is sore. I don't want to fly...I-I just climb down, okay?" He eased down off the tree. Feliciano landed on the ground and showed a face that didn't looking convinced. "Hm. Okay. Well then what happened to it?" Lovino stopped in his tracks. he turned slowly and frown. "I'm hungry, Veneziano." He sighed turning back to their school and walking inside. Feliciano sighed like his brother.
A
"I'm not as stupid as you think I am Lovino..."

The next day, Lovino woke up before everyone else. Or at least tried. He stood on top of the school which was pretty tall. He stepped back a few steps from the edge. He trembled slightly in fear. "Okay... You can do this." He ran to the edge intending to jump of but he stopped before he could jump. "Nonononono!!!" He pulled back afraid. He laughed nervously. "I can go another day without flying, can't I?" He sighed at himself. Oh, what a coward he was...

"Hm...really?" The professor shook his head and took another sip from his cup. "Lovino... Vargas..." He laughed under his breath. He continued to stare up at his usually arrogant and conceited student. "So...is this why you're failing my class, my flightless angel...?"

Lovino heard a voice behind him. "Lovi, what are you doing up here?" Lovino hopped up. "What!" He didn't expect to see anyone up at this hour. he turned to see Antonio. "Oh, it's you....why do you care?" He looked at the ground and looked back up at the slightly disturbed Italian. "Well, you weren't in your room so--"

"It's not your business to worry about me, thank you very much...." Lovino cut him off, moving past him. Antonio furrowed his eyebrows when Lovino left. He let out a breath and sat on the edge of the roof with his legs dangling. He closed his eyes and spoke under his breath. "....We want to help you, Lovino."

What Antonio didn't know was that when Lovino went inside he closed the door and slid down it. Lovino had covered his face in stress. And...he heard exactly what Antonio had said. "But you can't. You can't...! This isn't like one of the games I couldn't ass when I was younger...This isn't a game."