Something Different

Mikasa took off her coat and crawled up between Annie's legs. "You're such keeper." She whispered while pulling Annie up by the collar of her shirt. "And now... you're mine.." Annie blushed deeply, her cheeks red, and a smirk on her lips. "Only yours Ackerman." She said, eyes screaming for a kiss. "Mikasa... I love you..." she whispered again. Mikasa smiled and pushed the defenseless Leonhardt down again. Annie whimpered quietly as her hands where squeezed, still tied tightly by Mikasa's scarf. "So what now Ackerman?" She asked curiously. "Well..." Mikasa started to place kisses down Annie's neck, until her collar was in the way. "Your shirt needs to come off... can I trust you?" She asked Annie.

Annie nodded. "Yes, you can trust me Mikasa." She whispered. Mikasa smiled and pulled Annie back up again, embracing her while untying her wrists. "Strip for me blondie..." she whispered into Annie's ear. Leonhardt smiled and unbuttoned her shirt for Mikasa. "Like this Ackerman?" She asked as she took it off. Mikasa smiled brightly and placed her kisses on Annie's collarbone and futher down.

"You're so submessive Leonhardt." Ackerman said. "Well you're probably more dominant than this Ackerman." Leonhardt replied. They both laughed as Mikasa unbuttoned Annie's pants. "After I've made you mine Annie... there will be no return." She said. "And don't transform, okay?" She asked. "Only with your permission Ackerman." Annie teased. "From now on... I'll have your back in missions. As a titan and as a human, depending on what you need." She whispered.

Mikasa smirked and pulled down the blonde girls pants. "Close your eyes..." she whispered as she took her scarf again. Annie did as told and Mikasa blindfolded her. Annie smiled and waited for Mikasa to tie it tightly so it wouldn't fall off.

"Gah." Annie gasped as she felt Mikasa's finger enter her that sudden. She really wasn't prepared for it as she was blindfolded and apparantly Mikasa hadn't even bothered to take off Annie's panties. Maybe the only reason was because Annie wore string so it wasn't needed. "I wonder..." Mikasa said and took off her own clothes while still fingering Annie.

A/N: I wonder what will happen next... cuz I'm thinking at the moment hehe but I have an idea so no worries!