Roc Royal Imagine: Nightcap

You let out a big exhale as you stared at yourself in the mirror. You were ready. Now you stood in the bathroom looking... pretty damn good in your opinion. You were wearing the lingerie you'd purchased at Victoria's Secret: a sexy sheer bra with a rose-embroidered black lace design and matching panties. Over it, you wore a long black and see-through chiffon robe that went down to your calves, mainly just for tease. You also put on your silver heels again for added tease. You had no intention of wearing them; you just wanted to see his face.

You fluffed your now loose and slightly curly hair.

But you were ready. And it was time.

With that in mind, you walked to the door and gently twisted the handle, slowly pulling the door open and stepping out, shutting the light off behind you.

He turned at the sound of her heels on the floor and practically did a double-take. You felt your heart pitter-patter and your face warm at the way he looked at you. He stared as if you were the most beautiful creature in the world.

Eyes on you, he slowly began to make his way over, shedding his vest in the process and letting it fall to the ground. When he had reached both of his hands up to gently pull the loose string undone. He leaned closer and planted a soft but promising kiss on your lips, his hands resting on your hips underneath the robe. You placed your hands on his cheeks and brought yourself closer as he deepened the kiss. You then felt them moving as he began to walk backwards with you, still while kissing. When he stopped, he disconnected y'all lips as he rotated your body so that you now had your back to the bed. Roc then sat you down and gave you one kiss before he slowly started to squat down, running his hands down your sides and trailing down to your thighs, then calves, finally stopping at your silver high heels.

God, I didn't even have to ask! You thought, biting your lip as Roc gingerly started to undo the strap on your right ankle, kissing your calf and knee as he did so. He gently slid the shoe from your foot and set it down before moving to your other leg, beginning to give kisses to your leg as he worked on that strap. When both shoes were off, Roc glanced up at you and began to pull himself up, along the way planting scattered kisses up along your legs, a soft one on your belly button, a light one at the start of your cleavage, a slightly sucking one to your neck, and finally, a direct kiss back on your lips.

You made a light moan as Roc slipped his tongue into your mouth, at the same time slowly sliding your robe from your shoulders and down your arms. After, you reached up and started to unbutton his shirt while y'all kissed. He shrugged out of it, dropping it carelessly to the floor. You then trailed your hands down his abs and stopped when she reached the belt on his pants. You slowly unbuckled it and pulled down his zipper, your heartbeat speeding up as Roc paused his kissing to reach for his pants. You had your eyes on him as he slowly pulled down his pants, dropping them to floor and stepping out of them. You didn't mean to stare but daaammnn. Your temperature rose and you felt heat between your thighs at the sight of Roc standing there in black Calvin Klein boxer-briefs, a very large and noticeable bulge seeming to stare back at you. You glanced up to see Roc give the sexiest smirk at you looking, then leaned back down and kissed you all over again, easily managing to move with you to the center of the bed, never breaking your embrace as he laid on top of you and y'all continued.

It seems like you're ready

You made a small gasp, mid-slow-grind with Roc kissing your neck when you felt him reach his hand behind you and skillfully undid your bra hook with one hand. He pulled away back slightly and looked at you as he slowly slid both straps from your shoulders, then finally off your chest. He looked at her eyes again before leaning down to the base of your neck. Then he slowly worked his way lower to your chest, kissing down your left one first. You bit your lip and felt moisture between your legs as Roc gently took the bud of your breast into his mouth, kissing and sucking pleasingly while cupping and massaging the other. You moaned and dug your nails slightly into his back at his technique. Roc eventually moved from the left breast and started to kiss and suck on the other, applying the same care and attention that he'd just given.