pt 1

"one of us is going to burn because of this fire and I'm sorry sweetie but it's not going to be me" she said . he was flummoxed that the girl he had spent months loving was ready to leave him at the first sign of trouble.
she picked up her cream suitcases and trudged out the door as if she were in a movie with her head high and hair tossed over her shoulder,
he spent months as the protagonist trying to get his life together and leading on to a certain strings of events he found himself at the brink of death.
his last moments on earth he found himself laughing because it was honestly pathetic , Gloria would hear this while sitting on the lap of her a better version of him and probably sigh and say "my daddy believed that only the strong survived , Elliot just wasn't cut out for the life he lived" he could basically see her plump pink lips, probably coated in some fancy lipstick , mouthing every word.
his mother wouldn't be surprised , Elliot knew deep down she had always thought he would die before he was twenty five.
and here he was on the stone cold pavement, bleeding to death and unlike normal people that would access the damage and scream for help he on the contrary welcomed it. he saw no intrigue in this life and felt no lull or pull to scream for help. so he closed his eyes and hummed to his late fathers favorite song , Daniel by Elton John , mildly giggling when the words jumbled up which caused him to choke on his blood temporarily. then he closed his eyes and let the song go unfinished.