Author's Notes

Author’s Notes

I appreciate everyone who took the time out to read this story. It has been my baby for 5 years now. I am completely attached to Shay and Trey. They were like real people through this writing process. I am so sad that it is over after all this time. I started it as a simple fan fiction story. Never did I imagine that my readers would be this into it. I had no idea where I was going with the story; it kind of just evolved to where it is today. I believe that the comments I received had a lot to do with it. I started posting this story on a message board back in October, while I was in the beginning stage. The comments I received on there helped direct on where to go with this story. When I started it, I didn’t intend on Will being this devious, but with every “I hate Will” post I had to take it up a notch. If you gon hate him, then hate him! lol So I took his character further. I sit back in amazement thinking, because I have no idea how I came up with any of this. It just kind of happened- Will’s devious plans still surprise me. Shaylah’s character came out of nowhere. I just needed another piece to Will’s crazy story and she was the answer. When people started saying that she was Shay’s sister, I decided to give her a larger role in Shay’s life and play on that. I must say, it worked out.

As for all other readers, the silent ones and the ones who comment and casted votes, I thank you all for reading. Know that I have read and acknowledge every comment and message I have received and I appreciate them all. I like when my readers become involved with the characters and share what they are feeling. This is the first full story that I have ever posted online and I think I can be proud of this one.

          Tell me your overall thoughts on “PASSION, PAIN AND PLEASURE?” Is there anything you liked about it or anything you didn’t like about it? Was it too long or too short? Anything, tell me. Someone left me a message asking me to do a sequel? Do you think I should? Has everybody had enough of She’yanna and Trey? Do you think it will take away from the original story, like I would just be dragging it out? Let me know what you think. AND THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN FOR READING!