and soon enough you're best friends

Josh Dun was an anxious mess of hair dye and gay and a lot of cats. He was constantly worried that he will offend or insult someone, and that he's being annoying with every breath he takes. That's why he had so much issues with friends and believing they actually liked him for /him./ The phone in his hands lit up when he received a text from Tyler, probably a picture of the capybara he was talked into buying. How Tyler managed to convince Josh to get a giant guinea pig? No one knew. After replying with some lollipop emojis and memes, Josh slipped his phone into his back pocket and looked across the couch to Joey, who was filming something for his vlog or whatever. Josh hasn't been on YouTube lately. Probably should watch his videos. Eh. Joey and Josh were good friends, best friends in Josh's eyes, and Josh didn't know /why./ Josh was 99.9% sure it was out of pity, because Joey is a nice guy. Josh was just an annoying mess of Tyler stories and dirty jokes. Honestly wasn't much else. Not much anything. Just a guy who knew how to hit things with sticks and have very deep conversations with himself. Joey, on the other hand, was undoubtably more famous than Josh. He was admittedly funnier and nicer than Josh. Most would say Joey was better than Josh in all aspects. Joey was a human and Josh was nothing. At least he thought so. He also thought he knew the meaning of life but that's besides the point. Josh kicked his friend's side, getting a camera pointed in his face. "Joey has a daddy kink." He announced to the YouTube world. "JOSH STOP THESE LIES!" The two boys laughed and Josh smiled, watching Joey try to explain to the camera he did not have a daddy kink. Josh looked down at his phone, probably texting Tyler or tweeting about cats. "Joey? You're my best friend. Just a reminder."