A note

Bonnie P.O.V.

"You are a what now?" He asked.
"You heard me and if you want you can kill me, I don't care anymore. I lost one thing I loved the most."
"I am not going to kill you. I never wanted to kill witches. I think they are pretty cool." He smiled.
"Yeah, right." I laughed.

"Look. I am not my father. You don't need to be scared of me." He said.
"Yeah, I know, but still you are the Main man."
"I know. But I will be the best Main man this school ever had."
"I don't doubt that." I said and he smiled.

"So, I am free to go. You are not gonna kill me?" I asked.
"Yes, you are free to go. I would rather kill myself that you."
"Thak you. I said and left.

I got in my room. Jessica and Linda were there.
"Hi, girls." I said.
"Hi."
"Look, I wanna tell you something." I said.
"Go ahad." Linda said.

"I am a witch." I said waiting for reaction.
"What?" Jessica asked.
"A vanpire witch." I repeat.
"What if the Main mad findes out?" Linda asked.
"He already knows."
"And he is cool with it?" Jessica asked.
"Yes." I said.

~~~~~~[next day]~~~~~~

I need to talk to Nicholas. I can't stand him to be mad at me. I love him and I've never cheated on him.

On my way to his room, Omar stopped me.
"Please talk to me." Omar said.
"I don't want to. You ruined everything. I thought you were my friend, but I see you aren't."
"I am."
"Really? You knew I love Nicholas and still you kissed me." I yelled.
"I am sorry. We spent some time together and I thought you liked me."
"I liked you as a friend, but now I don't like you at all. I hate you." I said and left.

I knocked on Nicholas's door. He opened and when he saw me, he started to close it, but I stopped him.

"Please, talk to me. I am sorry." I said.
He opened the door and said.
"You are sorry? Ohh really? I don't have nothing to say to you." His eyes were cold.
"I didn't want to kiss him, he kissed me."
"I don't care anymore. You are dead to me." He shut the door.

My eyes filled with tears. I went in Alex's room and said.
"I said that I'm a vampire witch. I want you to kill me."
"What? You are crazy. I won't." He said and smiled.
"Why?" I cried.
"Because you don't deserve to die." He said and left.

~~~~~~[next day]~~~~~~

If I'm dead to Nicholas, than I'm dead to myself. I want to die. I thought about that because I couldn't sleep. I sneek out the room and went in tbe garden. There is a big tree. I sat under it and started to cry.

"Why did I save Omar. I needed to leave him there. I could ate him and non of this would happen. It is my fault. I done this. Why am I so stupid?" I cried.

There is no reason to live anymore. I took a knife and I wanted to cut my throat. But I was scared. I want to say sorry one more time. I took a paper and pencil and wrote.

I am sorry Niholas. I've never
wanted to hurt you. I've never
wanted to kiss Omar. I will say
one more time that he kissed me
and I am sorry. Please forgive me.
I LOVED YOU
I LOVE YOU
I WILL LOVE YOU
Bonnie Hunter

I put paper under me and knife on my neck. My eyes were full of tears and I started to cut it.

Nicholas's P.O.V.

Someone opened on the door. I opened and when I saw her, I started to close it, but she stopped me.

"Please, talk to me. I am sorry." She said.
I opened the door and said.
"You are sorry? Ohh really? I don't have nothing to say to you." I didn't want her to see that I'm so hurt.
"I didn't want to kiss him, he kissed me."
"I don't care anymore. You are dead to me." I shut the door.

I am sorry. I love her. I think loved. I did love her, but not anymore. She hurt me more than anyone. Even Ashley. I loved her more that Ashley.

I couldn't sleep. I constantly thought about Bonnie. I want to clear my thoughts. Outside were beautiful. Stars were on the sky shining, so beautiful. Only thing I can think of when I see stars is she. Damn it. I hate it that I love her.

I went in the garden. Looking around and saw her. The blood was all around her. I picked her up and saw a note.

I am sorry Niholas. I've never
wanted to hurt you. I've never
wanted to kiss Omar. I will say
one more time that he kissed me
and I am sorry. Please forgive me.
I LOVED YOU
I LOVE YOU
I WILL LOVE YOU
Bonnie Hunter

"No, Bonnie. Don't die. I love you." I screamed and tears filled my eyes.
I took her to the Main man's office. I will tell him everything. No one was in the hall so no one saw me.

I knocked and he let me in.
"Bonnie, what happened?" He asked.
"I don't know. I found her in the garden with a note." I said and shown him a note.
"Earlier this day she was here and said that I need to kill her, I didn't want." The Main man said and my eyes wide opened.
"You mean, you know?" I asked.
"About what? About you and her or about a campire witch?" He asked.
"You are going to kill us now?" I asked.
"I am not my father. I don't want to kill you two, all I want now is to save her. Let's take her to doctor."
"It is probably the best idea." I said and we took her to doctor.

~~~~~~[author note]~~~~~~

I have one more chapter to go. This chapter has 1009 words and I will make sure that the last chapter has more than 2000. Vote and comment.

Thanks for reading
<bye>