Chapter 1: First day of shcool..maybe

"Jade get up its a new school year.You need to get up and get ready for school!" My mother yells from her room warning me to not be late for the bus. I squirm around in bed so my face is in my pillow,"I don't want to go" I mumble. "Yup but you have to" mom says and lays on top of me, I open my eyes "don't" I growl, but before I knew it her weight shifts and now she's sitting on my legs tickling my feet "stop!" I exclaim kicking my feet and laughing. Finally she stops "ok now get dressed" she smiles before leaving.I get up heading to my closet "hmm...oh yay my bvb shirt is finally clean!" I grab my shirt and a pair of jeans then head out the door. After a few minutes of walking I arrive at my bus stop only to see my best friend Alice and a few new kids "ALICE!!!!!" I yell. Immediately after Alice gets up and starts walking towards me and I run and pretty much tackle her  "Ahh!" She yells and pushes me off her "but Ali I just wanted a hug" I smile happily and she opens her arms  "fine" she says with a small sigh " God your such a big ball of depression" I sigh as well "I know" Alice smiles proudly. A few minutes have gone by and the bus finally arrived and I get on and we head to the back, sitting in our seat I investigate who is here still and who left "oh great a whole bunch of newbies, it's like a whole other school " I say and Alice points something out  "I just noticed but these kids look like middle schoolers " I look around and there are a few boys and girls staring at us "yeah it seems that way but maybe they are just a little younger looking" I explain  trying not to pay much attention to it. After a few more stops we arrive at school "Umm the school looks kinda different..." Alice says "Nooo dip Sherlock!" I yell "it's not our school..!" I huff and stand up Alice slowly falling behind. I sigh and start walking off campus when an officer calls out to us "where are you young ladies off to? He asks politely "to school" I answer "isn't that your school?" The police man ask "no we took the wrong bus " Alice explain but slowly I whisper to her in Russian " запустить..." (Run) and she nods "3...2...1!!" We start dashing and the man starts to run after us "turn right then right again there is a shop right there" I say panting as I run and we turn and enter the shop and go into the bathroom . The officer enters the shop and searches around but eventually leaves "ok I think he's gone" we say at the same time.We exit carefully "ugh we are retards" I say as we exit and start walking to my house .