Violations and Conditions

Chapter 2

Kumuha ako ng wet wipes and wipe the sticky feeling sa mukha ko. Ugh! I look bad, at ang baho ko pa. I hate it, and I hate this guy who is sitting in front of me!

Inirapan ko siya when he looked at me. Bwisit ka!

Pumasok si principal sa office niya na may dala dalang two envelops. Umupo siya sa upuan niya and looked at us.

"How many times did this incident happen already since you transferred here Mr. Montemayor?"

"Uhmmm... I barely don't know sir. Hindi ako nagbibilang eii"

"Is that so? How about you Ms. Ferrer"

"Sorry sir, I don't know"

He heaved a sigh and took the envelop na nakapatong sa table niya. Dinukot niya yung medjo makapal na bondpaper dun, is that our record?

Shoockers! Ganyan na kadami!?

"This is all your violations Mr. Montemayor, you transferred here on your 2nd year, am I correct?"

Tumango si kupal

"And on that span, 2nd year up to 4th year, ganito kadami ang violations mo. And same goes with you Ms. Ferrer"

"Ilang beses ko bang kaylangang ulitin sainyo na hindi niyo kaylangang pag-awayan ang maliliit na bagay?"

"But sir!"

"No more buts Ms. Ferrer!"

I sigh, tsk! I hate this!

"June 15, 2015. Start if classes, both of you started a food fight in cafeteria because of reason that Mr. Montemayor ate your chocolate. June 19, 2015. Ms. Ferrer, you put some bull frogs essence sa powder na ginagamit ni Mr. Montemayor w/c causes him allergies. June 23, 2015. Mr. Montemayor, you pushed Ms. Ferrer sa pool w/o knowing that she can't swim and that cause her to almost drown. June 25, 2015. The science lab become a mess due to the reason that both of you played each others chemical w/c cause a fire. And today? July 1, 2015. Food fight, reason? I don't want to ask"

Wow! Oo nga no, andaming nangyari sa one month. Who would have thought that in that one month, nagpapatayan kami ni Frio?

"Because of this violations, it seems that both of you are not learning anything except for the fact that your becoming a pain on each others neck. I won't tolerate anymore of this just because both of you are my top students! Starting today! You have to stop doing violations or else! You won't graduate, transferring is not an option, I talked you your parents about this and they agreed that both of you will not transfer. Kaylangan niyong magkaayus if you want to graduate in this school!"

"That's impossible! How can I mend up with this person!?"