Trust

Chapter 1-an introduction

Hi. My name is Gracious Sunshine. Most people call me Grace though. My mom says I was born with six feet, but that's kind of hard to believe.

I have a brother name Vladimir. My mom says she hates the name. When I asked her why she named him that she replied, "oh no, your father named Vlad. Not me."

My father has been missing for the past ten years. He went on a cruise with my mom and their boat got stuck. I don't know how, maybe they got stuck in mud or something, but my mom managed to escape. That I don't know either. How she escaped or how my dad isn't dead-just missing.

Now about my mom. Her name is Samantha Analeis Raibo Cristopherson. She married when she was 28 and had my brother four days before she turned 29. I was born a year later. When I tell you she was from Michigan and so was my dad, I don't want you thinking we live there. We actually live in a small town in Nebraska.

Our cities population is 5,000 people, not a lot when you compare us to other places. Our city is located smack dab in the middle of Nebraska.

Well, now that you know all about me, I'll tell you one more juicy fact. Because my mom is so insistent on believing that my dad is still alive, Vlad and I are going to go find him.