I can explain •9

POV Fran:

Me: Ah. Okay.
German: You can wait in Violetta's room if you want to.
Fran: Okay, i will.
I walk upstairs to Vilu's room. Leon? She's together with Leon? Leon like my ex boyfriend Leon? No that can't be true... Violetta won't do something like that. I sit down on the bed. I see something in her closet, a picture frame. I remember that when i was here yesterday Vilu fast put something in there. I turn it around so i can see the picture. Then i know it for sure. Violetta and Leon are a couple. It's a picture frame with little hearts, and a pocture of them. But not just a picture of two friends. They're kissing. This can't be true... But it has to.

POV Vilu:

I walk in to my room. I see Fran standing by my closet. She's holding the picture of me and Leon. Oh no. She knows it.
Me: Fran.. I can explain it.
Fran: What? That you stole my boyfriend?
Me: Fran i'm so sorry! We were writing our song and then he kissed me i already liked him but he was your boyfriend and i...
Fran: Vilu it isn't even thag bad that you're his girlfriend... But why didn't you told me?
Fran's voice sounds hurted and sad. Oh no what have i done now!
Me: I didn't wanted to lose you...
Fran: Ugh. I hate it. First Leon breaks up. Then you lie to me. Then i like another guy and then he's in love with you!
Me: Fran, i swear, that Diego's gonna like you. I will let him like you. Thats the least i can do.
Fran: Violetta, you can't 'let' somebody like somebody. There's just something or not.
Me: Believe me Fran, this is gonna work.
Fran: But he likes you!
Me: Yeah but i hate him so maybe if he gets that he leaves me alone.
Fran: Maybe...
Me: Please forgive me Fran...
Fran: I don't know. I have to think about this. I see you tomorrow.
And she walks away. I take my phone and call Leon.
Leon: Hey.
Me: Hey Leon... Fran knows it.
Leon: What? Have you told her?
Me: No. I came in to my room, she was waiting for me there and she saw that picture of us.
Leon: Oh no... Is she mad?
Me: I don't know. She said that she have to think about this. I wish Diego likes her.
Leon: Yeah me too... But he do likes you. Can't you try something?
Me: What do you mean?
Leon: Well maybe if you get him so far that he's going on a date with her he's going to like her.
Me: Leon, you're a genius! I'm gonna call him right now.
Leon: You have his number?
Me: He put it with marker on my arm. Seriously, couldn't he gave me a letter or something? How am i gonna get that away?
Leon laughs.
Leon: Go call him, goodluck.
Me: Thanks.
I hang up and look at my arm. Then i call Diego.
Diego: Hello? Who's this?
Me: Uh hey, it's Violetta.
Diego: Oh, you decided that you do love me?
Me: Well, almost. Listen, i have a boyfriend. So no jokes, i want you to leave me alone.
Diego: Who?
Me: That doens't matter. But i want you to go out with Fran.
Diego: Fran? Your friend? Why?
Me: Because she and her boyfriend broke up and she was so sad till she met you! Please go on one date, an if you don't like her after that then you dont have to go on a date with her anymore.