Chapter One- The Attack

Hey guys, new author here! Y'all can call me Space Paint~ This is my first FNaF story. JereCent is a guilty ship of mine, and I see that there's not a lot of people that ship it. So what am I gonna do? I'm gonna write fanfiction! I hope you enjoy it, and tell me if you want more chapters~.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"V-Vincent...?" Jeremy and Vincent were standing in the bathroom of the pizzeria. Jeremy, at the sink, had been trying to clean up a cut that opened up, but the water only made it sting. The blood flowed beautifully out of his arm, dripping down into the sink. Vincent, on the other hand...he stood, frozen in place, his gaze locked on Jeremy's arm. Vincent originally came in to see if the other male was alright, Jeremy having been in there for a longer amount of time than necessary. But he froze when seeing the blood on Jeremy's arm. There were voices in his head, telling him things...

'He wants to die.'
'Make it easier for him.'
'Do the job already.'
'Kill him.'
They all made sense to Vincent in this state of mind. A grin formed on his lips as he lunged at Jeremy. The night watch cried out when his back hit the wall with almost bone-crushing force. "Vincent! That hu-hurt!" Jeremy said, tears forming in his eyes and threatening to pool over. Jeremy didn't understand what was happening. Why was Vincent doing this? What did he do wrong? He looked up at Vincent, confusion filling his eyes. That confusion suddenly turning to fear when he felt Vincent wrap his hands around his throat with no hesitation. Jeremy grabbed Vincent's wrists in defense when he started to squeeze. The older male's grin got wider when he Jeremy started to struggle. "Stop! P-Please!" Jeremy barely got out, desperately trying to breathe. He shuffled his legs around aimlessly, trying to get Vincent's hands off of his necks. He felt air way get even more narrow as Vincent squeezed tighter. Tears ran down his face, air becoming almost none existent. It didn't help that he was panicking. The look in Vincent's eye was completely insane, this wasn't the Vincent that Jeremy knew. "Why are you crying, Jeremy?" His tone of voice was dark and teasing. "Isn't this what you wanted?!" He nearly yelled. Jeremy couldn't respond, even if he wanted to. His struggling got weaker and his vision was blurry. Jeremy was on the edge of passing out. Whatever that seemed to have taken over Vincent wanted to squeeze even harder, therefore ending Jeremy's life. But he was slowly, ever so slowly, coming back to his senses. Vincent still didn't know what he was doing, but it was enough that, whatever he was doing, he wasn't going to let it go any further.
Jeremy was practically hanging limp, his hands still hanging onto Vincent's wrists. He was still trying to gasp for air, very little managing to get past the extremely narrow air way. Jeremy was on the brim of unconsciousness, his face blue and tears still spilling from his eyes. Just when he was about to give up, he felt the grip on his throat start to loosen. "This is what you wanted...!" Vincent's tone got softer and after another moment, he suddenly released Jeremy's neck, backing away. "...r-right?" Vincent stuttered. Jeremy gasped, air rushing into his lungs. He fell to his hands and knees, gasping and panting. His energy was drained and he couldn't find the strength to speak. Jeremy looked up at Vincent, fear laced in his eyes. Even if he could at the moment, he didn't run out of the bathroom. He didn't think that would be a good idea, considering that Vincent already proved his strength and he was afraid that he would finish the job.
Vincent looked at his hands, shaking. "F-Fuck...Jeremy, I'm sorry, I-I don't know what came over me, I just saw the blood a-and..." Vincent trailed off, staring down at Jeremy. He didn't know what else to say. A simple apology could NEVER erase what he almost did. His hands were shaking.
As soon as Jeremy caught his breath, he did the first thing that came to his head, which was plead for his life. "I-I w-w-won't tell a-anyone, just p-please don't k-kill me!" He cried out. Hearing Jeremy's pleas, Vincent got angry. Not at the male on the floor, of course, but at himself. He clenched his fists and slammed one down on the counter next to him. Vincent knew that was a stupid move, that would only scare Jeremy even more! He quickly shook the thought out of his head and looked towards Jeremy. "Why are you still here? GO! GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU'RE SO SCARED!" He yelled. Jeremy didn't need to be around him if he was at risk of being attacked again.
Jeremy flinched and quickly got up to his feet, running out of the bathroom. Due to his fear, he left the pizzeria as well. Jeremy walked back to his house, tears still streaming down his face,looking around every so often. He was paranoid as hell.
Vincent, on the other hand, remained in the bathroom. He leaned against the counter, sighing. Vincent brought his hand up to his face, feeling something wet. Great. He was crying. But how could he not? He nearly killed Jeremy, for crying out loud! Vincent sighed again, thinking about the situation.

He really fucked up this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, thoughts?