Date night

Edited
Drea pov
So i went to go and get Jenn and Andrea and Arden and Lauren for my date night at 3:30pm early right but it will take awhile to get me into a dress and heels the told me to get showered and I got in the shower then washed my body and hair then got out I took an half an hour shower. They just brushed my hair so I left it down then they put eyeliner then some mascara on me then some reddish pinkish lip gloss on me then they gave me some black short shorts so Taylor doesn't see my underwear then they slipped my dress and my heels and a cute leather jacket and a purse and a watch. (A/n picture up top or on the side so you can see the colours of the stuff) then I was ready at 6:25 and the date was at 6:30. I kinda just played on my phone for 5 minutes then someone knocked and it was...... The pizza guy and Taylor Caniff and Taylor had on was a kinda tux I think. "Are you ready Drea" said Taylor, "Yes" I said. So went to the lobby then we went to his rental car. I didn't know where we were going but I don't know anything about Chicago but i believe we wont get lost.
"Are we there yet Taylor" I said, "Nope" he said, I was getting bored so I looked out the window and we came to a stop in front of a fancy diner. before I could get out Taylor opened my door. and we went inside and ordered I ordered a lime crush so did Taylor then I ordered a Caesar salad Taylor order some kinda lobster thing.
⚽️after we ate⚾️
We went back to the hotel and we are in front of my room and I was getting my key card out to unlock the door and I found it before I could put the key card Taylor kissed me for like a minute after the kiss I said "thanks for the date" he said "ummm do you want to be my" he got cut off by Jenn telling me to come in and sleep so I said a quick bye and closed the door but I couldn't think of what Taylor was going to say to me but I shrugged it off and changed into my batman onesie
🏀morning⚾️
I woke up and Jenn told me to spill everything and I did to all of them..

Author note
This is edited 😂