Two: Gally

After Newt showed me around The Glade, it was getting close to being dark. I saw a huge fire up ahead.
"Oh my God! Look!" I said pointing to the fire. Newt laughed.
"It's a welcome party!" He said, smiling.
"Oh... For me?" I ask. Newt nodded.
Newt and I sat down behind a tree. Thomas was talking to some boys. Newt had a drink in his hand.
"What's that?" I ask him.
"I really don't know. Gally made it." He said pointing to a boy. The boy gave me an evil glare.
"Here. Try it!" Newt said, insisting me to try. I took a sip. It was sour and had a terrible, alcohol, taste to it. I spit it out.
"Uugh!! That's disgusting!" I said with a sour look on my face. Newt laughed once again! He had a cute laugh though! He took the drink from my hands and took a sip. How can he drink that?! Newt kept staring at me.
"Ok... Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked Newt. He looked down and smiled, then looked back up at me. Still smiling, with a hint of red on his cheeks.
"I like you, a lot. Maybe even love you." He said. It made me gasp quietly.
"I don't know what love is." I answered. Newt started to frown, then he smiled.
"Maybe I can show you!" He said happily. I looked at him with a confused face. He started to lean in towards me. Then, he kissed me. It was short, sweet, and gentle. I kissed back but only for a little while, before anyone caught us.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"No no! It's not you, I just, don't want any relationships this early of me being here. I don't want anyone getting the wrong impression of me. You know what I mean?" I said back to him. He nodded while smiling.
We got up and we were near Gally.
"Hey! Wanna play?" Said Gally. He was standing in some sand.
"What game?" I asked.
"Simple. All we have to do is fight. If I push you out of bounds, your out. And I know you won't push me out." He said. That made me mad!! "Are you to girly? Don't want a nail to break?" He teased.
"Fine! I'll play." I said looking furious. I stepped into the circle. He was already throwing a punch. What?! It knocked me to the ground. I wasn't even near out of bounds. I got back up and ran towards Gally. He held me into position and started kneeing my stomach. I got out of his grasp after about 5 hits and started to throw a punch. He stopped it with one hand. I gasped because of how hard he grabbed my fist. He threw his own fist into my lip. It started bleeding. I ran towards him, not knowing what to do. But he held his foot out and tripped me. I fell into the sand. I got the dry sand in my mouth. I spit it out, but I was still on the ground.
"Haha! I knew she was to girly! Am I right boys?!" He yelled. Almost all the boys yelled "YEAH!" Ok, that's it. I got up and pressure pointed him, then I kneed him somewhere not pretty. He fell to the ground, almost passed out. He was on his hands and knees. I kicked my foot at him and he fell out of bounds.
"Alright! Good job!" I heard Newt say. I went up to Gally and held out my hand for help. He grabbed it but pulled me down into the sand. I hit the ground hard. I closed my eyes and winced in pain. My shirt came up only on my back side and my bare skin fell hard onto the sand. Gally got up and said, "Don't ever try and help me." Newt came up to me and pushed Gally away.
"Are you okay?" Is the last thing I heard.
I woke up in someone's arms. I looked up to see Newt carrying me in the woods. He noticed I was awake.
"You are very light!" He said.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"To a pond. I'll get you cleaned up. You have a black eye, a busted lip, five bruises on your stomach, and sand burn on your back. You got beat up pretty bad!"
When we got there, he had a wash rag and dipped it in the pond. Then he rubbed some leaves (which I guess was something special) on the rag then dabbed my lip with it. It felt amazing! He did the same to my eye.
"I need to lift your shirt. Just to where your stomach shows." He said. I nodded in return. He lifted my shirt and gasped. I looked down, my whole stomach was purple and black!