Chapter 2

Finn's P.O.V.
I was out shopping for Christmas presents when I ran into her.
"Finn! Finn, wait!", She screamed after me I walked as fast as I could.
"Please! Finn, I'm sorry! I love you!", Those words hit me in the face. I stopped and felt my face become hot. My cheeks flushed with anger.
"Rachel! You don't love me! If you did you wouldn't have ran back to Santana the minute she wanted you back! And when she broke up with you, you tricked me into loving you again! But it was all part of this stupid, sick, twisted plan of yours! I hate you, Rachel Berry! You broke my heart!", I saw the tears fall down her face and I didn't even feel bad.
"Finn... Please listen to me. I know you don't mean that.", She said. I felt myself start to want to kiss her and tell her it was going to be okay, but I pushed that feeling away.
"I actually do mean that, Rachel! You're so selfish! Now I know why your mom gave you up!", I walked away not looking back at her or the tears that spilled from her eyes.
Rachel's P.O.V.
"Now I know why your mom gave you up!", His words were sharper than knives. The tears stung. I turned around and ran home. How could he say those things? Were they true?  Thoughts raced through my mind wondering these things.
  I ran upstairs to my room ignoring my dads. I slammed the door close and slid my back down the wall. I looked across the room and saw the rose Finn got me last summer still sitting in its vase. I walked over to it. The flower was wilted and dead yet I still hung on to it. I picked up the vase and threw it across the room. Pieces of glass shattered everywhere. My dads burst through the door. And saw the glass on the floor and me falling apart on my bed. They dodged the glass and ran to me. They kept asking if I was okay. I gave them an answer finally.
"No! I'm not okay! I'm nothing! I'm worthless! Nobody loves me...", I cried so hard till I couldn't breathe. Then I passed out.
___________________________
Hey guys!!!! Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter and for it being so short! I hope you liked it though! I love you guys! Bye!
Xoxo,
_forevercimfam_