Chapter 11

An's pov

I have been working like hell for this event . I have got this golden opportunity and I wanna make the best out of it.  I and Taylor has been managing basically everything of the event.  We are working like some event organizers But I am having fun. Just the fact that I am very tried becomes a problem. I love my job that's all I can say in short.
"Earth to an" Taylor called
"I m on earth.  Shoot what you want" I said keeping my eyes closed
"Get up.  We gotta see if the children are ready on time as well as you. " he said
"I know.  Now help me get up. "I said throwing my hands up in the air for him to lift me up.
"I'll go and check on the children you make sure everything is alright here if anything goes wrong I won't take time to kill you okay bye see you later " I said after giving him a death glare and hug before walking off to the children. 
All the children that had come from the NGO where getting ready in the same hotel for the convenience.  I went the hall where all the kids were getting ready
"Hello kids" I shouted so that everyone could hear me
I got re plus of hi's  and hellos whereas some just smiled.
"I hope you all are having fun.  Cause I got many chocolates for you all want some? " I asked them.  They erupted into joy I asked the guard's to help me with the boxes .  I distributed them. When saw the smile on their face just by getting a sweet Its all worth the running around the shouting its all worth it. 
"I m gonna go kids don't make yourself dirty you have to meet a lot of people okay bye"
"Bye" all the kids shouted back.  I went back to my hotel room.  Yah I was organising the charity event in the hotel I stay great nah.  I ran up to my room and got in.  I got over to the wardrobe and got my dress out that I had bought.  It was a beautiful white flowy dress with golden sequins on it.  I wore golden heels with it.  As I wanted a good impression I wore a little make up.  I applied eye linear and some mascara & applied red lipstick that matched with my skin with golden hanging earrings.I had kept my hair open and and straighten it.  I got ready within half an hour and ran down locking the room. I had my phone and ear piece with me.  I inserted my ear piece in to my ear while I stood in the elevator. I straight away went into the hall where the kids where. "You all look so pretty"I Said gasping while i enter.
"Even you look preettyy" a little girl said
I got down to her height and said
"Not as much as you but thank you so much dear. " I said her while pinching her cheeks. I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up through me ear piece.
"Hello? "
"Anna? " sats said
"Yes sats.  Where are you?  I hope your comi.. " I was cut of her by saying
"Yes we both are in fact we are outside "
"Great wait there i'll come outside.  Give me 2 minutes "
"Okay." She said as she ended her call
"OKAY KIDS WE GOTTA PARTY TO ATTEND LETS GO I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THE RULES" I said the kids ran from one hall to another. I loved hearing them giggle and laugh it's worth it wait I have already said it gosh but what can I do I love it.
As i went out that I saw niall and sats coming in.
"Hello guys.  You both look absouletly stunning and thanks for. Coming" I said giving them a hug and kiss. One thing I have learnt over here is that you gotta hug and give kisses to everyone you need so I have got used to it and do it will everyone I meet usually will I m working.
"Well I think we can the same about you" niall said
"Thanks now get it and enjoy.  You can play and meet with the kids over their" I said pointing to their direction. As they both walked off

Shiki's Pov

"Hey, An!" I recieved an incoming call, hoisting myself on the couch. I had been laying down, feeling a little under the weather.

"You alright?" An asked.

"Definitely. And before you ask, yes, we're coming to the function."

An had organised a charity function for the little kids , along with Taylor her colleague . Many of the kids had been flown in from Ghana, to get medical assistance in London, and these kids were also coming in the function. She always used to say her dream was to help these little kids in any way she could, having done all kinds of research on diseases that the children had.  Liam came to know about it, and grabbing the opportunity, organized this function with her. Great idea. Impressing the girl along with helping kids. Fulfilling.