Weird dogs

I Smiled at my father Marcus. "Hey, princess." he grinned happily his blue eyes lighting up. I smiled back hugging him. "Hey dad how was the run?" i asked as he went across the room to his recliner. "it was good baby doll." he smiled. "Dad, can i ask you something?" I muttered. "Sure" he said as he turned the tv on flicking through channels. "Why do I have two tribal tattoos?" I said as i showed him both my wrists. Each held different markings for the two closest packs. Luna Obscura and Vivamus Solis which also happen to be 'enemies.' "They came today?" he asked. I nodded. i turned eighteen meaning i would shift tonight and in a week i would find my mate. "Go see Drina." He said softly. as tears entered his eyes. I went to see my aunt Drina and her husband. "Hey auntie. I got my marks today!" I grinned. "Thats excellent, Aly." Drina smiled. I lifted both wrists. She frowned. "Shit." Was all she murmured. "well eighteen years ago your mother had a slip up. Bless her heart she was a saint she mad one mistake." Drina started. "I was the mistake?" I asked. She shook her head. "No,child you are a blessing. The mistake is your father. He's kind of beta to Luna Obscura." She said softly. "What do you mean kind of?" "He is." She said softly. I looked at my marks. "I... I need to think." I said softly as my head reeled. Marcus isn't my father. Marcus isn't my dad. Does he know? WHy would mom not tell me? Shes dead but i mean like before that? I walked through the woods not bothering if im crossing territory lines. I sat int he dirt my feet failing because of my confusion. I don't know how long i sat processing my thoughts but i was knocked into a tree be a gigantic wolf. I snapped. "YOU FUCKING DOG! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM!?!?!?!" I shouted at the wolf. it growled and charged at me. i punched it in the snout. It knocked over a tree and shifted to a human guy. "OW! THAT WAS MY FACE!!!" He yelled holding his face as he stood before me. i rolled my eyes. "You shoved me into a tree." i replied. He tried to snarl but his broken nose messed it up. "Your going to pay bitch" He snapped. "Bring it puppy." I replied. He shoved me into a tree. i lost my breath. i punched him in the stomach. It barely affected him but i broke a few fingers. He slammed me down. i jumped up and kicked his feet from under him. I stomped him in the throat making him choke and kick me in the thigh. The force maid me fall next to him. we head butted and collapsed. "Mutt" I groaned holding my aching head. He whimpered unable to come up with a come back. Wolves approached us and a prissy girl. "Noah did this girl beat you up?" She asked amused. "Wendy He's got a concussion. Stop playing." A boy with buzzed black hair said. "Shut up Quin. i'm having fun. Something you never do! She giggled. "Woah, check her arms!" Another boy with a curly fro said. "She got Luna and Vivamus!" Quin exclaimed. "I have a broken fingers wich are healing about now. and I'm pretty sure it's inccorect. And dumbo over there can't afford to get any stupider with that concussion." I said as black dots danced in my vison.