Introduction

Hi guys. I am finally going to do what I wanted for a long time. Imagines with Jack Johnson. I am so excited writing this because I know that every scenario I will be imagining myself and I won't be able to stop smiling. He is just so cute.
I am so sure that you guys will be absolutely love the scenarios because they are going to be so cute and some cheesy and cliche.
Some of the scenarios will be when he is famous but others will be when he is just normal even though he can never be normal.
The holidays are coming up and even though I am going on holiday I will have a lot of time on my hand and will be able to update this one very often.
I will update often because it's not really a story it's just scenarios which gives you guys a moment of pure happiness.
The chapters are going to be quite short as it is just you imagining yourself in love with Johnson.
In any chapter you can message my your name and other details so I can include you in the scenario so it completely comes to life. I won't do it without your permission. Some of the details you should include are:
Name
Hair colour
Eye colour
Favourite thing
Best place for a date.
You can include a brief summary of what you want to happen or it can just be a sunrise. Also you can tell me whether you want it to be sad or happy.
I'm looking forward to writing it and I hope you will enjoy reading it.
My first update will be soon.
Remember to:
Comment
Vote
Follow
Thanks for reading. Love you all❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️😄❤️