so you wanna RAP

so you wanna RAP

1) usually i forget to do this but if your performing internal rhymes just capitalize those words as few people just bank on end rhymes.

2) if your changing the pronunciation of a word if possible give the correct mark over the alphabet. (Forgetting the official term for it) example: if ur pronouncing "a" in to rhyme with "say", just give the mark of à which means its stressed and it will not be pronounced as "a boy"

3) if your trying wordplay and dont wanna ruin it just put the wordplay in authors note so that the ones who don't pay attention to it will know your skill.

4) The length of sentences are not an issue but remember the syllables of the second line is equal or longer as when the first sentence is done the readers already create the flow

5) if your planning to keep a lyric such that if rapped fast it'll provide a flow then try to keep more rhymes in your bars

6) oops! I forgot 1 bar= 2 lines. So you can relate this to 4).

7) there's no bar limit.

8) you may provide a hook too. Just mention in the A/N whether its sung or rapped. (You get my point. Just to avoid confusions)

9) If your weak with literary devices then please do not go for it.

10) dont rhyme words, rhyme the syllables.

11) If you have the perfect knowledge of syllablic metres you may attempt trochee or iambs too. Please do mention it in A/N if you do so. Try to keep the trochee or iamb or phyrric for a few bars at least. And If you cant, please do not dish it out.

12) please note that you may use offensive words if deemed fit. But not at every bar. Use your common sense and place them when required.

13) you may write on a THEME or diss anyone you wish. But keep in mind that you dont take the name out. As it may prove fatal. If you do please remember to write in A/N that you don't mean to insult its just your playful nature to diss the person.

14 ) I guess its enough. Good luck for the ones who attempt. Rap us modern poetry. Just use your poetic senses

Just use your poetic senses and your kidneys(If you lack brains) and try to rap with a flow.