message of request

It was just another loud, insane day at the Fairy Tail guild. Scattered all around the hall, mages were going about their everyday lives.

"Oi, Flame-Brain! Why'd you take my shirt!?"

"I didn't take your shirt, you damn stripper!"

"Really? Prove it!"

"You wanna go, droopy eyes?!"

"Bring it on, squinty eyes!"

"ENOUGH!"

"Eeeeek!! Yes ma'am!"

Erza huffed and sat down at the bar, hastily munching her strawberry cake. Not her slice of cake-- her whole cake.
Those two, she thought. When will they grow up.
.
.
.
Splat!
Cake splattered onto the floor.

Suddenly, a red light appeared in the room. Mages turned to see that Erza had requipped into her nakagami armor. Her face radiated death.
There were terrified screams errupting from the crowd and people were shouting and running. Some ducked under the tables. Others hid behind the request board.

"TAKE COVER!"

"SHE'S GONNA BLOW!"

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEE!"

The chaos was interrupted by Master Makarov, who had come down from his office with an announcement to make.

"LISTEN UP, YOU BRATS!" Heads swiveled towards the tiny man.
"I have an announcement to make. Erza would you please come here."
The scarlet haired mage came towards the master. "Am I in some kind of trouble? If I am, please hit me for atonement of my actions." She got down on a knee and lowered her head.

"Stand up, Erza. No, you are not in trouble." She sighed in relief. Makarov continued."Erza, if you please read this out loud." He handed her a rolled up peice of parchment.

"'To Erza Scarlet of Magnolia,

Hello! My name is Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon. I have heard of your skill with a swords and challenge you to a duel. Of course, this will NOT be a duel to the death because frankly; I don't think we like death and I seriously would not want to kill you.'"

Erza paused. She looked up. She exploded suddenly

"DID HE JUST-? DID HE THINK-- WHO DOES THIS KID THINK HE IS?"

Everyone was taken aback by Erza. She never threw a hissy fit!

Makarov held in a laugh and cleared his throat. "Erza, please continue."
she nodded and huffed.

"' i have heard that your skills rival mine, surprisingly enough. Meet me at CHB at 7 am in the morning tomorrow it looks luke a strawberry farm.

-percy

The Scarlet mage was fuming, but agreed to his request.

"Erza, you will be accompanied by Gray, Natsu, and Lucy to a place called Earth. In Earth, there is a place called North America. In North America, There is a place called long island, New York. Camp half blood is a place where..."

timeskip: end of explanation

"Three more things, brats. One, do not use magic outside camp half blood unless you are in a life or death situation, got it?"

"Hai!"

*awkward pause

Lucy looked puzzled. "Ummm, Master?"

"Yes, child?"

"What was the second and third thing?"

"The second and third thing?-- OHHH THAT. Ahhh, yes. They dont know you have magic and...
They think Erza is a guy."

"EEEH?" They all yelled in unison.

"Yes, so lets surprise them, shall we?" Master Makarov smiled and chucked.

"CRAZY OLD MAN!"