princeton imagine as long as you love me

Prince Imagine: As Long As You Love Me 

Part One

~ YN POV ~

Okay so here’s the deal... I like This dude named Princeton (Prince) but I don’t want him or anyone else to know. I only act like a b*tch to Prince because I like him. See I have a rep back in town and I don’t want it to be ruined. I mean most people don’t even think I have feelings; it’s sad but true… The only reason I act like this is because of my life. Right from the beginning my life was f*cked up. I’ve been adopted at least 3 times.. All my families ever did was abuse me and ignore me. Then there’s my boyfriend; Roc Royal (The most popular guy in school). He treats me like a piece of shit.. He beats me and Other thingss.. I’d break up with him but I can’t. He said if I ever tried he’d beat the shit outta me… All This Stuff Didn’t just leave physical scars, it left mental ones to… Anyways I’m the baddest and most popular girl in school. Everyone seems afraid of me though. I HATE MY LIFE!!

~ End of POV ~

*YN and her little group of friends walk up to Prince*

YN: *Knocks his books down* Sup disco boy?!

Prince: Ughh what do you want (YN) ? *Picks up books* 

YN: Nothing It’s Just the 70’s called and they want their hairstyle back! *Smiles and laughs with followers*

Prince: (YN) Why do you have to be such a b*tch?

YN: Why do you have to look like a girl? *Laughs again with followers*

*Prince walks away to go to class*

~Prince POV~

Damn… (YN) is so…. Just… Damn. I can’t help myself but like her. I mean her eyes; I just get lost in them. But why does she act like that towards me? I NEVER did anything to deserve getting treated like this. And Roc… I see how that nigga be treatin her. She deserves better; hopefully one day she’ll notice that.

~End of POV~