Parte 1

_Is a girl of 15 years very soon turn 16, she changed radically after the marriage of his mother and stepfather Mario who has a daughter named Clara 17 which was devoted to annoy the existence _______ for a while _______ was holding everything his sister made him, until it is almost burned the only picture ____ he had his father that day _____le declared war not only his brother, but the entire world and nobody would make fun of it or make her feel less, gradually he was transformed into a sad, cold, and lonely girl.

Harry however was a boy of 16 years with a large ego and superiority, her mother had died and neighborhoods years ago and hated his father, lived arguing with him, Harry was a boy who hid her pain and feelings behind a mask nice, charming and totally unconcerned about the life child, but like ______ his heart was crying out for love ...

How come these roads, as simply an error on the part of both together to take them to meet, to declare war, to fall in love, to suffer and fight for what they feel demonstrating to others that your love is pure and sincere.

How could reach two completely different people fall in love ?, How Two strangers might come to hate both the minimum time to know ?, How is it that people come from hate to love in one step ?, Well, I was the I will say .... This story begins with two entirely separate youth from each other without any connection or relationship, besides the distance between them are two stories that apparently could never become united, clear that destiny plays an important role as this decides merge these two paths into one putting face to face what was essentially ice and fire, totally unpredictable things that can lead to happiness, hatred, sadness, tenderness but never have imagined that these poles apparently They come to love totally opposite showing that "from hate to love is a step".