Tonight...

Sasuke - 8

Naruto- 7

No POV-

Sasuke watched from the door frame as his best friend danced. His every move seemed to be that of a goddess, with pure raw emotion, grace, and beauty. His body told a story wordlessly, as the smooth sound of instruments moved him along. The blonde had always improvised, and never danced the same way twice. Dancing had always come to the blonde like breathing, it was natural and full of grace. But what surprised the ravenette the most was when his best friend began to sing. The golden haired boy's voice matching perfectly to the melody he'd been dancing to. The blue eyed boy spun and the raven's eyes followed him as he moved around the room, as if he were an angel, or celestial being of sorts.

Naruto had known Sasuke was there from the beginning, he danced to the song with his heart put first. Butterflies in his stomach as he moved, doing his best to not let his best friend know he knew he was there. Naruto let his heart move his body for him, letting the song tell him what to do. He'd never had to think about what to do for a dance, or how to carry it out, it just happened as he went. Pure improv, every single time. He caught a quick glimpse of the usually stoic boy's smile, and tinted cheeks. He was only emotional and happy around the blonde, and Naruto felt some kind of irrational happiness about that. Like it was something special, only for the blue eyed boy. Naruto flushed, as he slowed his movements and began singing to the song that had just begun to play. Naruto swayed his hips to the beat of the song as the words tumbled from his lips. His best friend still thought he was hidden.

Sasuke watched Naruto's lips move, then cease as the song had once again come to an end. He watched as Naruto's hips continued to moved expertly to the rhythm of the song that followed, his black skinny jeans showing off his thin hips, his yellow hoodie slipping half off his shoulder oh so innocently. Sasuke admired the blonde from his hiding place watching each and every movement the blonde had to offer. He stepped from his hiding spot when his best friend had turned away from him. His arms wrapped around the blonde's slim waist, and began moving in sync with his friend. Naruto's hand drifted to Sasuke's, that was resting on his waist, and gripped it lightly. Naruto gave a quick squeeze, and like in the dancing shows and movies, Naruto spun and faced Sasuke as they continued to dance together in perfect sync. They moved together like they'd practiced the dance a hundred times. They hadn't. In fact, they'd never even danced together before. The blonde smiled up at his best friend. Sasuke and his brother were all he had, his parents died and he was alone. Iruka and Kakashi were always out, and never had time for him; and his real parents had died in an accident just after he was born. But still he was happy and forgot all of his troubles when he was with his best friend.

"Hey Naruto,"

"Yeah?"

"Are you gonna be a dancer professionally?"

"...Do you think I could do it?"

"Duh! You're amazing! It'll be like nothing they've ever seen!"

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna find you again and dance beside you!"

"Do you really have to go tomorrow?"

Sasuke nodded his head and frowned. His obsidian orbs staring into his lap.

"I'm gonna miss you..." The teary eyed blonde rasped, trying to keep his tears from falling.

"I'll miss you too, but don't worry! I'll find you again, and we could be together forever! Okay?" Sasuke tried to stay strong too, and forced an overly happy attitude. He pulled the blonde into a tight embrace. "I'll see you again, I promise." He whispered, pressing a kiss to his best friend's temple.