kataang college

chapter 1: college

"Is that all you have?" Aang asked Katara. "Im pretty sure." Katara said getting off appas head with the very last box. "Lets go put this box in my dorm ok?" Aang nodded in approval. "Im going to miss you so much Aang." katara murmered with a sad look on her face. "hey dont worry Sokka will be here becuae didnt he get that scholarship for swordfighting right?" Aang said."Well im still going to miss you avatar!" "Katara dont worry you will be fine, i promise. Im sorry i cant see you  because of avatar duties. We can always call and writes letters and i could come up on the weekends." They approached Kataras dorm room and she set her last box down and walked over to Aang and wrapped her arms around him but as soon aas she did she burst into tears crying "Aang im going to m-miss you s-so much , i love you!" Aang led Katara over to her bed and they both sat down and Aang started talking "Katara, i love you too and i want you to know that im always here for you so call me whenever you need advice, miss me or want me to come and see you. please just promise me that you will call me, promise me Katara?" "I promise Aang." Aang got up and said "well i have to get going, i love you so much my little waterbender and i hope you never forget that." Aang left the dorm and got on Appa. Katara watched him through her window tears streaming down her face. she was going to miss him  terribly.

*well i hope ya guys like this, im not that good at writing and plus i wrote this at like 10 at night so please forgive me! AVATAR FOREVER AND DANCE ACADEMY (RIP SAMMY)*