Intro/Movie Filming

A/N
The pink highlights on Ellie's hair is going to be blue instead.
-----------------
April 4th, 2015
Hey! I'm Ellie Luna Ratliff, drummer of R5. I have a brother named Ellington Lee Ratliff. We go from Ratliff or just our normal names. Ellington or Ell helps Ryland with management and DJing. I know we almost have the same names and we gave the same initials. Anyway, your probably not used to girl drummers right? I always had a passion for drums I guess. So me and the Lynch's met at The Rage which is a dance studio. We all just became like best friends later on. They were like second family to me and Ellington. Me and Riker have been together for 2 years know. You'll learn more about our relationship later on in the story. My favorite color is blue, my room is full of blue, my favorite food is Italian food. My favorite drink is pink lemonade. Ummm IHOP is bae. Me and Ell LOVE mustaches like no joke. I don't know what else to say really. My age, 22. June 20, 1994. Ohh! I know! Soon I'm going to be on tour right know with the band for our knew album Sometime Last Night which comes out on July 10th!
So right know we are filming for our new movie "R5 All Day All Night". A lot of fans have been shipping Me and Riker thinking that we're dating. We are but we haven't told the fans. The rest if the band all ready knows so that's ok. We already filmed the other stuff like home, how we became a band stuff like that know for the hard part, Rellie confirmation. "Hey Ellie." Riker said. "Hey Riker." I answered back. Riker sat down next me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong? You seem nervous." Riker asked. "Ya cuz I am and you know why. What if the fans are gonna hate us for not telling them?" I said. "They're not gonna hate us I promise. What did the the fans do when Rydellington was confirmed? They didn't hate on them." Riker said. Riker was right but Rydel is the only celebrity in this situation so that won't really matter. "But Rydellington is different." I said. "How is it different?" Riker said. "Ok maybe it's not different but...it's hard to explain!" I said. "I know what you mean but again the fans are not gonna hate us I promise. Ok?" Riker said. "Ok."I answered back. Riker gave me a peck on the lips and kissed him back.
-----------------
Hey guys! Yes I'm doing 2 fanfics of R5 and Riker cuz that's how obsessed I am with R5 and Riker cuz Riker is my future husband now BACK OFF!!! 😊 So ya thanks for reading I guess? See u later peoplessss.