Characters

A/N: this is our first story on our joint account! If you have a dog, go ahead and personify them in the comments if you want us to add them in! We also do cats as well. Don't forget to check out 312tacocat213 and FrUkisloveFrUkislife. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
Billie "Lady" H. Trane- the girlie in the left corner. As a human, she channels Betty Boop and Minnie Mouse with pale skin, inky black hair, red lipstick, black white and red wardrobe, string of pearls, and soft brown eyes. She's OCD about everything and has a bad case of ADHD. She doesn't believe in personal space and loves to show affection. She is an overprotective mother that is very close to her son. She had a verbally abusive father growing up and won't eat unless you leave the room. She got pregnant in high school with her boyfriend in which she is now separated from. While she is often old fashioned, she can take you down at video games and loves chick rock and death metal. She was a track star and now a landscaper. Lady's pretty and pale with black hair and brown eyes. She lives in a small house she inherited on Maisell Ave.

Kohl J. Trane- the boy rat terrier. Kohl is pale with seasonal blotchy acne, brown hair, and blackish eyes. He has a tiny pale arrowhead shaped birthmark on his forehead and eyebrows that put his mom's to shame. He plays trumpet in band and loves classical music. He and his mother share a love for jazz and a hate for fast food. He wears a black leather jacket the says Bad To The Bone on the back with a skull and studs, a gift from his distant father. He sleeps in penguin pajamas. He isn't allowed to date, but likes a girl named Chica Galloway. He and his mother like to watch and reenact spy movies and anything with Bruce Lee in it. He's allergic to poison ivy and ADHD like his mom, making him an excitable slacker that loves to sleep. When he tries, he's actually a pretty fast runner like his mom. He doesn't like road trips and despite being short, has a mighty amount of confidence and will take you down. He can get a little chubby. Don't say that to his face though.

Brando Brooks- down in the left corner. He's hard to see. He's been married to Maly for a long long time. They are the couple you want to be when you get older. His hair is salt and pepper and he has brown eyes. Brando is always grumpy and had only two teeth and a scar on his face. He loves taking walks with Maly and eating soup. He's friends with Rooster. They live in the corner house of Maisell Ave. it's affectionately called the Senior Center since that's where they all hang out.

Maly Brooks- (pronounced Molly) Down in the left corner and mid-right. She has salt and pepper hair with brown eyes like Brando. She's a sweet soul that loves talking,walking in the park with Brando, and spending time with their grandson Silas.  Maly has no idea for personal space and has a bad back. She enjoys talking with Lady. She loves eating chips while she still can.

Silas Brooks- up in the left corner. He's a two year old and has too much energy and loves cuddles. He has brown hair and brown eyes and can throw temper tantrums. He looks up to Jack and loves Football.

Chica Galloway- not pictured. Chica Galloway is a Irish-Hispanic girl. She used to be abused and spends all day sitting around waiting for her mom to get off of work. Is the unbeknownst recipient of  Kohl's crush. Lives in a spacious house with her mom and and 2 uncles.

Marty Galloway- not pictured. Marty is a  lumber jack/survivalist and spends most of his time in the woods eating bunnies and deers that he hunts.

Victory Galloway- not pictured. Vic is a sweet man. Used to be an mma fighter. Fought Marty bad enough to make him limp for a week and a half. Has slight temper problems. Loves swimming in his pool and playing soccer.

Calli Bissell- cat mid-left. Old bitter woman with blackish brown hair and pale skin. She has a problematic bladder. Very antisocial. Kinda crazy. Likes to bite. Whiney. Insomniac. Attends Sarah's book club where they gossip about the rest of the neighborhood.