Chapter 1

I hope you like it it my first time writing x readers so enjoy!

(Y/n) means you name
(H/l) means hair length
(H/c)means hair color
enjoy!

Your POV

You were walking down the the street on your way home from school and you noticed the a game call sword art online just came out."wow the game looks fun"you thought. You went inside and bought the game and gear to try it at home.

Time skip!

Link start! You were in the game but you couldn't fugue animything out. You saw a guy with black with another with red hair. Mabey they will help me. "Hey!" You yelled. They both looked at you as the red one got up and quickly introduced himself and said he was single. The other banged his head. Owww! "I'm kirito and this is Klein ." I'm (y/n)." You said. " so what do you want." "I was wondering if you could teach me how to play this game." You asked. "Sure" "yay!"

Kiritos POV

Wow she is pretty! But that just her avatar. Klein said that he had a pizza comming so he had to leave but once he tried to log out" hey where's the logout button." It should right the..." Where is it. It might just be a bug I told them.

Your POV

I checked my screen to but no logout button." I live alone so no one will take it off my head."you said. I live alone too."Klein said
Then all of a sudden you got tapered to the center of the town of beginnings.

Time skip

Kirito was saying to come to the next town but Klein declined I told him I would go with him and he ageeded.

Kiritos POV

She's so beautiful! That's really what she looks like. I had a hint of excitement when she chose to go with me. Wait a minute it can't be do I like her!

Sorry it was so short more chapters will come soon please support this story and give me some ideas below! I could do lemon specials. Or hi day specials
Tell me what you thought of this first chapter bye !