✌️Hot days and welcome synes✌️

"Dadddd it's hotttt" screeched McKenzie. Yeah she had the right to complain. they had been sitting in this sauna they called a car ever sense the air-conditioning broke an hour ago.Also the fact that it was 100% f. Outside didn't help .

"Yeah it's like a steaming bush box!" Yelled Thomas, her brother. Everyone stopped and looked at him.
"What! it's a thing!!!" He said defensively. "You learned that from the internet didn't you!" Our mother demanded . "I told you to stay off that thing!"
"No no no no! I didn't i swear!"

Her mother took a sudden intake of breath "What did I tell you about swearing" McKinsey put her hand over her mouth to hide her laughing.

"Alright alright that's enough" said our father.
Like someone flipped the mute switch they both stopped.
Mackenzie who preferred to be called Mac leaned up to his seat . "You have to teach me how to do that " she whispered. He chuckled "One day. Mac book, One day." Mac book was a name she was given for her love of books. Yes she knew it was a computer but... Err her dad was rusty and she didn't want to hurt his Fragile heart. So she just Went with it.
She settled back in her seat and picked up one of her favorites The mortal instruments.
"You little uhh" said a disgusted Thomas. "What?!" Said Mac. "YOU ATE THE LAST FRUIT ROLL!!!" He said angrier than with a chicken with its head cut off.

"Please don't tell me it was you because I love you and if it was you Id have to kill you" Thomas was most of the time a pretty good go with the flow cool kind of kid except......when you touched his fruit rolls.
"Yep" I replied with a sweat grin. Then it got crazy. Mom was yelling. Dad was yelling. Everyone was yelling !!

Then something weird happened which caused us all to shut up. A weird feel went through the car ,like a sudden change. As if her thoughts had been read a change did happen. The ac had kicked back on ,suddenly no one was sweating anymore. "Uh dad did the-" "no" Macs father interrupted. "Then why?"

Everyone looked around trying to find the cause of the coolness , but only saw a big syne that welcomed you to Fairhold.

Note: Hi !!! I'm so sorry it's so short but since it's so short I have a new one up and ready in about a day. I really hoped you liked it please comment Constructive criticism whatever I'd love to hear your ideas! Bye loves! ✌️-G