First days and clean teeth

"UR GOING TO BE LATE!!" Screamed a voice. Mint clouded all of Macs senses she smelled it, tasted it, and saw what she though could be described as mint.

"Wha.." Mac mumbled through a mouth of toothpaste. Ah no not this again!!!!! Spitting out all the paste she looked at herself in the mirror above the marble sink. She looked like a dog with rabies! She was up late last night trying to figure out the mystery of Fairhold itself. Which resulted in her falling asleep the next morning...wile brushing her teeth....

Cleaning the toothpaste off with a towel she ran to her room then looked at four little numbers that about ruined her life. 7:39 School started at 7:45!! Late on the first day she thought scolding herself. Running to go get her clothes she felt a sharp pain go up her leg, looking down seeing the bedposts the thought great now the bedpost is dented.

Running to grab her khaki pants she slipped them on as quickly as possible along with her white shirt and tall black converse. All the wile she had managed to grab her backpack.

Her run down the stairs was triumphant. Grabbing a muffin and avoiding the scolding of her parents she screamed "byyyyyy" as she just made the bus. You know she didn't have to chase it at all.......

"Why the flip were you so late" whisper/screamed her brother. "Oh sorry" said Mac
"Did you-" "Yes!!! Ok I fell asleep brushing my teeth AGIAN" that got a few strange looks...Oh well.

Thomas mumbled something under his breath.
"What was that?" "Oh nothing" she had him in a chokehold of tickles in no time "ok ok" he said breathless "toothpaste snorter" her mumbled sliding down into the bus seat. She gave him a look that would make a grown man cry.

Mac was wrong her house wasn't that big well not com paired to the school... The thing was a skyscraper laid out flat. With it's pristine students, teachers, and just plain whiteness it was crazy.
Then a mom passed by with a stern look and a bottle of pills. Pills!! Oh no. She was in such a rush Mac forgot to take hers. Were they really that big of a deal? Soon came a blond boy in a black t and khakis being dragged by to other men that looked like they meant business. He spared me a glance as I did to him. He was gorges with golden brown eyes that hinted a bit of a trouble maker.... not that I care or anything.

HIIII 😄 I realllllyyy hoped u liked pleaseee hit that little star if u did!!! I love to hear or read watever Ur comments loves!!!! Oh and nooo I did not get Mac from teen beach movie I've had people say that nope anyway just to clear that Bye! Peace✌️ -Grace.