Author's Note

Hey, Reader-Chan! I'm sorry that I ain't working on stuff! I has no ideas. So like, deal with it. But I am adding more Eren in the next chapter *^* Well, let's interview Eren and Levi. (And (y/n))

Me: So... Eren, Levi. Do you want to end up with (y/n)?

Eren: Yeah. We're childhood friends, duh..

Levi: Well, I want to because that brat is so desperate for her and I'm like chill, bitch.

(Y/N): I have no idea why you guys even like me. So, what will you do if you saw me crying?

Me: Well, Imma be like "You Kay?". And then help you get through what happened.

Levi: I have a even better scenario: I was walking through the forest, looking for (y/n) and when I found her she was in tears. Sitting behind the pond. While it was raining. She could've got sick. I was worried for her. "(Y/N), you'll be okay." I whisper in her ear "I, Levi will always protect you. From fear, torture, or tears." I pick her up bridal style and I take her to the cottage. I lie her down in bed and kiss her on the forehead. She smiles and shuts her eyes. The end.

Me: *Tears in my eyes* That's beautiful. What about you, Eren? *Looks at Eren's chair* Wait, where's Eren? Wait, where's Levi?

(Y/N): Oh no. *Runs away*

Well, they're gone. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. BYEEEE~