Texting

***ok so I'm gonna start this story up again the first part really sucks but I hope it'll get better***

Casey stood outside the school waiting for Megan to come out so they could walk home. She walked out hand in hand with some guy on the football team I didn't care to know the name of.

"Damn looks like you have someone to keep you company now"

"Yup" Megan smiled and skipped off leaving the guy confused as he turned to walk to the busses.

"Wait up" I yelled as I had to jog to catch up with Megan.

"NEVER" as she ran down the hill out of the schools property.

"Fine I'll just have to call Cole to keep ME company" I said as I pulled out the piece of paper still in my pocket since gym class.

"Oh my god. You got his number! On his first day too. That's gotta be some kind of record"

"He gave it to me after gym" I told her still smiling from then.

"Well you have to text him now"

------------At Casey's house--------------

"Just text him already. Stop being such a baby" Megan yell at me for about the twentieth time to just text him.

"No I don't want to seem desperate"

"Who gives a shit about desperate just say something" she said, sound annoyed now.

"Fine."
(Texts will be bolded k?)

Casey: hi this is Casey

"There I said hi"

"Finally! Was that really that hard?"

"Shut up he's typing"

"Ooo let me see" Megan said as she got up to stand behind me

Cole: hey

"Oh my god he said hey what do I say back" I asked Megan wile I was kind of freaking out. I don't always get the chance to talk to new cute boys and I wasn't ready to blow this chance.

"Say something that a normal person would say idiot"

Casey: so what's up

"Wow 'what's up' original" Megan said, obviously bored of our conversation already.

"Well you sure didn't help me think of anything else"

"Hey don't blame this on me your the boring one"

"Shut up you little shit" Sometimes Megan and I would fight a little bit, but it was kind of fun to do.

"Hey! Watch your language"

"You swear all the time" I told her, definitely telling the truth. This girl had the biggest potty mouth I know.

"But you're too young for swears" she told me in a baby voice.

"I'm older than you"

"Shut up. Start testing your boyfriend again" Right after she said that my phone dinged signaling there was a text.

"Damn. Look at our little fortune teller over here"

"It's a gift" Megan said, looking like she was just crowned Miss America. "But really what did he say?"

Cole: hanging out with some kids from school

Casey: wow already making friends. Good job

Cole: lol their ok not as cool as you tho ;)

"HE WINKED AT ME. HE F*CKING WINKED AT ME" again, I don't associate with many cute guys like Cole so I'm new to this.

"That's great! He's flirting. Flirt back."

"How do I flirt?"

*** Ok well this seems like a good place to stop. I don't know how often I'll update but I want to keep this book going. Sorry if this is bad I'm not too much of a writer. Hope you still enjoyed it tho byee***