Dont go!

Amy's POV

It's been three years and we were together and happy! And we felt like nothing would stop us from loving each other! But something did stop us! And we are done. I wish that wasn't true I still can't get over that fact! He was my life as I was his. But not everything has a happy ending, right?

3 YEARS AGO....

"Hey, how do you like this school?" I asked the new kid. "I had a good day I mean it wasn't great but they want me to join the football team!" Harry had said. "Well go for it! Those are the popular boys and you're pretty cute yourself so I'm sure you'll fit in! So uhm bye now!" I said in response. "WAIT! Don't go!" Harry shouted as I was walking away. "Well okay then... What do you need?" I asked in a boring voice. "Nothing I just wanted to say thanks for calling me cute." He said. "Well is that it?" "No uhm do you think that you could help me in math? I heard that you're pretty smart and I really need help in math." "Well I mean I guess so. I'm still confused onto who the hell would tell you that!" I said. "Well now I have to go. Ill see you later. And uhm here take this!" Harry said while handing me a piece of paper and walking away.

I got home and opened the paper. It had his number on it! I was so surprised. I mean he is popular and I'm just.... Me! I think he is adorable and just perfect but if he is caught talking to me again then he'll never have friends! And I'm still wondering who in the world told him I was smart?!? It must've been a teacher or something! All well I got a hot guys number! So why not text it?

"Hey it's me Amy from school!"

"Hey what's up cutie?"

"Please don't call me that! And not much"

"Oh sorry I hope I didn't upset you, I'm not good at talking to girls!"

"It's fine, lol. Honestly I have never had a boyfriend so I can barely talk to guys!"

"Wow really? It's okay I've never had a girlfriend!"

"I'm sure you'll find one at this school!"

"Nah honestly I checked out a few girls including you and I only liked one!"

"Oh so you were checking me out, huh?"

"Maybe... Well hey I g2g ttyl!"

"Bye! :)!"

HARRY'S POV

I had a great three years with her and I didn't want it to end. But I screwed up and I shouldn't have! I wish I could rewind time and just been sturdy! But it's okay I'm just misunderstood just like she was. And that's why we were so perfectly innocent together!

2 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS AGO...

"Hey I can't believe you still talk to me even though its been a month!" I said. "We'll why wouldn't I and wait you already know that, we have had this conversation many times!" Harry said with a smile! "Yeah that's right, lol. I was just thinking...." I begun.

"Just thinking what?" Harry asked. "We'll if you'd let me finish my darn sentence then you'd know!" I said with a smile. "Well go on." Harry snarled. "We'll I just thought it was time for me to stop holding this all in I mean we are mature enough to keep it together when one another tells them something. So uhm we basically learned everything about each other in the last month. So here it goes, Harry I really like you." I said almost wanting to barf! "Uh.... I mean.... I don't know what to say, besides I feel the same way. Well I have since I've met you." Harry said guiltily.

..............................

Hey guys uhm do you think I should continue with this story cuz it doesn't seem that ppl are reading it. But I just wanted to say that I love you guys and it would be nice of you actually read it because, idk why I just thought it'd be nice..... Wow I'm a blonde... I should just stop talking well typing AHHH bye enjoy!