Chapter 1

Sometimes the world may seem so perfect around you, you could have the perfect boyfriend, a group of amazing best friends, and all A's. Sometimes things can change, from you were popular, to the school loner. Or the once school nerd is now with the schools player whose not a player anymore. Anything could happen and I guess it's just where your fate takes you. Whether you stand for change or whether you'll stay in your box. It all depends on who you are as a person. Who your willing to be as a person.

But my life is probably a mix of all these things my life is a flipping mess. Lets just say I'm outspoken, causing me not to be in everyone's good books. I only have one best friend everyone else can basically go die in a whole, they can dig it themselves for all I care too. Holly is my best friend of 12 years, so we are extremely close no secrets here, well there shouldn't be, I bloody hope not! Anyways... Holly has a boyfriend of 1 year that I try, let me repeat I try to get along with. I'm not exactly what you would call friendly towards strangers that I don't exactly know after the accident. 

That my friends will be for another time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you hurry up!?" Holly huffed impatiently, knitting her eyebrows together like she always did when she was being impatient. I couldn't help but smile at this. She just looked so 'I wanna pinch your cheeks' cute!

Yes I went there.

"Calm your farm bro," I said putting my hands up in surrender, trying to concentrate on the artwork that was sitting in front of me.

"Don't bro me missy! Celeb is waiting for us, he's been out there for half an hour," oh Caleb? Ha! He can suck on it.

As I was washing my paint brushes, let me put this straight. Very. Slowly. Ok, very, very slowly.

I looked up to Holly frustration tattooed all over her doll like face. If I hadn't dragged Holly down with me she would probably be friends with all the school sluts, the queen b herself and her little minions. I shiver at the thought. Shaking my head to clear the vision, Holly was already dragging me out of the art studio.

"Where are we going?" I looked between the two love birds, eating each others faces off. While I'm there, "ah, hello" I started making vomiting noises.

"Shut up Kate!" Caleb huffs before pecking Holly on the cheek. I rolled my eyes at there affection. Ew.

"We are going to get ice cream!" Holly giggled like a little girl on her fifth birthday.

"Yay!" I said, giggling back.

"Your excited?" Caleb said looking slightly surprised.

"Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm" I patted him on his back before watching the trees fly past out the window. Always and I mean always third wheeling here and man doesn't it suck?

Before I knew it we were at Mix&Go Fro Yo I have to say I may just a incy, wincy, teeny, tiny bit excited. Ok I may be a little bit excited. Enough to run in with Holly. She fixes her short skirt and pulls down her shirt so you can't see her mid drift as she saw Caleb's ex-friends. Why is Holly so paranoid you might be thinking. Let me tell you why, all these boys hooked up with Holly when she was hanging around the wrong people in classes I wasn't in. Yes I am a huge influence on the little girl.

"Shit" She whispered under her breathe looking at me with a sad hearted smile on her face. 

"It's ok," I looked up at her, "walk past them and go to the counter like a women" I may or may not yelled women a bit causing everyone to look at us, with weird looks. Choosing to ignore the haters I push Holly forward into the line. Y'all know what they say I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake,shake it off wow oh oh oh.