Imagine 3

Imagine you and Joe have being going out for over a year now. You both know everything about each other and you are totally falling in love. You have became extremely close with Zoe, to her you are like a best friend. When she needs you, you are there. Whether it be a shopping day out or a girly night in, you are there. It's your birthday and you are now with Joe as he leads you somewhere with a blindfold over your eyes.
''Where are you taking me Joe?'' You ask,  giggling.
''You'll see'' You hear him whisper close to your ear so that it sends shivers down your spine.
''It's exciting'' You say as you hear the sound of a gate shutting.
Joe removes your blindfold and there before you is a crowd of smiley faces all saying in unison...
''happy birthday (y/n)''
You can't believe it. There in front of you is all the YouTubers you love so much. There's Marcus,Naomi, Tanya, Jim, Louise, Caspar. Even the Saccone Joly's are there. Emilia runs up to and gives you a hug as you have became very close to here recently. To her you and Zoe are like older sisters.
''I love you (y/n)'' Emilia whispers, giving you a big hug.
You turn around and see Joe smiling at you like he always does. That loving way that makes his eyes sparkle.
''I do love you Joe'' You say as you wrap your arms around him.
''I love you more, beautiful'' he says.
Then suddenly your favourite band is playing from the iPod that is connected to a purple water speaker.
Zoe walks out with Alfie, they smile at you and then both give you a hug so you are like a zalfie sandwich.
''I love you guys'' you say.
You look up and around you there are balloons all powder pink and baby blue, there are banners with your name on, scented candles flickering, sequins sprinkled on the tables.
''You can never have enough glitter'' Louise smiles.
''I'm guessing the sparkly bits where your idea?'' You ask.
''Of course, my darling'' she says, grinning.
''Joe really is amazing isn't he, for organising this'' You say to Louise.
''Oh he is, he loves you so much you know''Louise says. You smile as you turn round to see Joe with Eduardo in his arms, spinning him around so that he can fly.
''I love that Sugg so much, he will never understand'' You say before going over to him and kissing him in front of everyone.