hey dipshits

"Where is my camera" I said while trying to find my camera. okay I just made my room more messy. Who else would take my camera? Connor of course. ughhh to much work. I walked to my door, opened it and shouted "Connor did you take my camera?!?" no answer.great. Where's Nicola? maybe she would know where that dipshit is. "NICOLA" I shouted while walking down the stairs "IN HERE" I heard her shout from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and found Nicola slicing up a piece and put it on a plate ( A/N: if you know where that came from I love you ) im reffering to the pizza if you did'nt know already. "Ohhh pizza" I said while grabbing a piece but before I took a bite Nicola snatched it away from me "HEY! THATS MY PIZZA!" I whined "We have to wait for our brothers, did you forget the rules Ashley?" she said/asked me. "first, I said to never call me Ashley only Ash. And second, of course I forgot I forget everything" I said to her in a 'duh' tone. I forgot why I came downstairs. Ohh right Connor. "Have you seen that dipshit?" I asked my sister "which one?" She asked. "What do you mean which one?" I asked her. "You call all our brothers dipshit remember?" She said. "Ohh righttt, I was referring to Connor" I said while staring at the pizza. What? Im hungry a girls gotta eat you know. "He's upstairs, why??" she asked. "He took my camera.again." I said to her. "Okay tell me when one of the boys steal your stuff or dont give you privacy okay?" She said. "Okay. Your the best sister ever!" I said while hugging her. "Im your only sister" She laughed. "I know!" I said while running up the stairs. I ran through the hallway and opened the door to Connor's room and shouted "CONNOR GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA". "And we have a very loud guest my sister, Ashley" he said smirking. peice of shit . "Never call me Ashley dipshit" I said while smacking his head. "What are you doing here anyways?" He said looking towards me. "Im here to retrive my camera back" I said while sitting on his bed. "give me five minutes" he annoys me. "ughh fine" I said. I stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen "Nicola can I have $5?" I asked. "I know you need your coffee I already had mine" she said while handing me the money. "thanks I said, i grabbed my skateboard and I skated of to starbucks, ordered a venti smores frappe because why not?. If your wondering what im wearing because maybe you white girls will say "omg your going to starbucks you should totally wear sweatpants and uggs!" umm fuck no. Im wearing ripped jeans, a grey shirt which I found outside my closet, a blue and black flannel and black converse. I actually steal Connor's flannels sometimes. You can call me 'tomboy' I dont give a fuck. Next thing I know I was infront of our house. well that was fast. I walked in and saw all the dipshits "hey dipshits" I said while sitting down on the couch. "hey emo" they said all together. "I told you so many fucking times to stop saying things at the same time, remember your brothers not twins" I said while cringing. "your camera is in your room" he said not even looking up. okay then . "Nicola! Can we eat pizza now?" I asked. "sure" she said while grabbing a plate and puts 5 slices. "you know me so well" I said while grabbing the plate to my room. I took my phone out of my pocket, put it in my speaker and blasted "backseat serenade by All Time Low" because why not? I ate my pizza while snapping my fingers to the beat. After that I set up my lights and my camera and pressed record.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This is my first story sorry if its crap. I hope you like it! I'll be posting chapter 2 tommorow and sorry if there is any typos im on my phone and its hard to type bc my screen is cracked and I hate so much.