Chapter 5

Jasmine's POV:

"Ring, ring, rrrriiinnngggg..." I was so close to Logan that I could feel the heat radiating off of his body... but then his stupid phone had to ring and ruin this beautiful moment... We were close...maybe a little to close...our lips almost touching...
Logan turned away and answered the phone, he looked at me and asked if I was okay all I did was nod I didn't what to say.
He walked off and I just sat there... I saw him walk off into the distance the second he was gone I let out a deep sigh and said, "WHY HIM!?"

Logan's POV:

That moment I had with Jasmine had to be one of those memorable ones which you would never forget. It was like we were in our own little world where no one would be able to find us, where I was lost and she was lost. It was magical... Why am I thinking like this...? I don't LIKE Jasmine... Do I?
"Logan was Jasmine okay? What happened to her? LOGAN!!"
I turned around to see Lindy at the door to my room, I turned around and said, "She's fine but she didn't tell me why she ran off." I didn't want to tell Lindy about the almost kiss, or how I was thinking about Jasmine lately. "Oh well that's not like Jasmine she's not usually quiet..." I looked at Lindy and nodded, she was right it wasn't like Jasmine to be like that, she would hardly ever run out of things to say and that's one of the many things about her that I like (as a friend of course...)
"Logan, are you okay? You've been awfully quiet..." Just then I realized that Lindy was talking to me and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Erm... Yeah I'm fine." She looked at me and then turned around and left the room... Why was my behaviour different...? Why am I like this?

A/N:
Hey Hey Hey guys!! I've updated earlier than usual... I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry if it's terrible tell me what you think and plz vote if you think I deserve it and leave as many comments as you would like and tell me how to improve. I'm hoping to update soon. :)
~Shane