The club

As these six lovely ladies enter the pit

They split up into groups. One group heads near the hot hopefully single guys, and the others walk to get to the bar tender to severe there special drinks.

"Hey, this club is packed and I'm cloister phobic. So I'm going to go out in the restroom to smoke can you come with me?" Jenna shouts at the top of her lungs because the crowd is pumped from the Dj's song selection.

"Uh, sure I guess just hold on a second I need to grab my purse it's by the table." Zoe shouts back at her.

( Confessional Zoe )

So of course we are at the pit, and Jenna asked me to go in the restroom and take a smoke with her and I say hold on so I could grab my purse, and then some trick a** bitch try's to come at me and pulls my hair so, pretty much it went down in Miami and nobody but Jenna,Sam,and Jen had my back so now I know who and who not to trust. And we got kicked at the club they gave us bad service anyway so who cares.

In the limo

"Really you got us kicked out of the pit one of the hottest clubs in Miami, wow and I thought we where friends after all I did for you.. That's a shame." Dylan says playfully but of course she takes it seriously.

"Okay first of all I just met you less than six hours ago, and second I didn't do anything but defend myself so you have no right to say what you just said!"

"I was just kidding though!"

"You don't know me I get pissed off easily."

"But-"

"But nothing this is not a conversation so stop talking back."

"Well who said you were my mother?"

"But this is the bad girls club and I run Miami I'm like the mom in Miami so I guess I am your mom now bitch!"

After Zoe stats what she had to say the limo got silent until they all see Chloe standing out front with ( the fake 4's ) bags packed.

"Oh hell.. NO!" Jen said angrily and try's to open the car before it was parked.

"Let me get her! Let me out of this damn limo open the f****** door already!"

( click,click ) she opens that door as fast as she could with everyone trying to hold her back but they where to late...

"Security, security hurry!"

* Jen runs up to Chloe *

"If you got to say something say o my face bitch don't do it while I'm out the house!"

"Well bitch I'm in your face now! And I do got something to say."

"Okay hit me first bitch hit me so I can send you home this is your ticket home bitch! * spit*

With that Chloe did swooshed her face down the steps.

Jen runs back up and pulls her hair but the security stops Jen from punching her and they pulled both of them off of eachother.. Well at least tried.

( Dylan's confessional )

OMG!!! What the hell is going on right now! This is so crazy I hope Jen is ok wait what am I saying Chloe got her as beat and now we have to decide who's going home.