Visiting Grandmas

But dad its boring over there and you know it is. There is no WiFi for me to do my fashion blog or talk to my friends. said Christianna. 

Yeah dad there isn't anyone to play with over at grandmas either.said Destiny.

Dad please do make me go. I'll do all my chores. I'll even take out the trash;even though i don't like getting my nails dirty;i still do it. said Taylor.

Paris do you want to have a say in this? said Author

I don't care. Whatever. said Paris.

Anything else? asked Author

They all answered no.

I mean come on gals. She's hasn't seen you since you were little ones.Plus she doesn't even know Destiny and Paris. Cause you weren't born when we moved out of her house.Now come on we got to pick your mother up from work.Author stated.

While the girls fought over  shotgun, Paris had already snuck off and got in the front seat.  All the girls were mad but Paris was sleep the whole time.

Hello everyone. said Crystal

The girls said hello mom. Author gave her a kiss and the girls all didn't like it when they kissed in front of them.

*2 hours later*

We're here. said Crystal

Everyone got out the car and went up to the old rusty house. Destiny and Taylor was both cranking on the house about  how old it looked.

Hello every one come on in. said Grandma Sue

Everyone went in instead of Taylor and Christianna.

Come on in you two.said Author

For what she already knows us doesn't she? We'll be in later.

Don't be out here too long this isn't a pleasant neighborhood. said Author

Hey Taylor. said Christianna.

Yeah Christianna. said Taylor

Isn't that D.C. and Jeremi from the movie Blood is Thicker Than Water?asked Christianna

Yeah your right.said Taylor

I wonder what are they doing here. Hey lets ask them.said Christianna

no no no. what are you doing?asked Taylor

Hey D.C. and Jeremi over here. Christianna said yelling

They approached they talked shared numbers and walked and went home. Talked about why they were there and how did they get WiFi and Christianna didn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you really want to know what happened while they walked separately down the street? Tune in on chapter 2 to find out. bye for now.

--Young Decamron