continuation from chapter 4

-hey dad can i talk to you for a second

-yeah sweetie what's up

-you know the other day when you and D.C. were talking?

-yeah 

-what exactly were you guys talking about?

-oh you know football. manly stuff mainly. why

-cause he just texted me saying that you--

-oh, you know what i got to run.(kisses her on the cheek)we'll talk about it later. ok?

-yeah.sure.whatever.

Later on that day Taylor was sitting in her room and Destiny walked in the room and checks on her.

-are you ok Taylor?

-yeah i'm fine.hey where's your mom.

-she's in the kitchen.why is something wrong?

-no i just need to talk to her for a minute.

she leaves her room and heads to the kitchen

-hey crystal, can i talk to for a second.

-you know for once it's okay if you called me mom.

-yeah i know but you're no-- .can i talk to you.

-sure whats up?

-does my dad have any other kids besides me and the girls?

-no that i know of.why?

-oh no reason at all.just wondering.goodnight.

-ok goodnight then. 

In the bedroom of Author and crystal

-hey honey.

-yeah crystal

-earlier Taylor asked me a strange question.

-what was the question

-she asked my do i know i you have any other kids besides her and the girls.

-and what did you tell her?

-i told her no unless you do have some.

-no i don't what makes you think that.

-you know what just forget it.goodnight

Author had stayed up all night thinking back on what he and D.C. were talking about. So he had almost 30 drinks by now so he goes to the storage room and grabs the 22 revolver. While he's driving he seen jeremi and d.c. sitting outside because their parents were doing the nasty all night. So he slowly pulls the 22 out and fires 2 times. one hits d.c. in the chest and the other hits jeremi in the face. So jeremi's dad runs outside and sees them lying there on the ground, and calls 9-1-1. Jeremi dies on the way to the hospital and D.C. is fighting for his life. So Paris tries to break it down that D.C. and Jeremi were both shot and there's a slight possibility that they might just die.

2 weeks later Crystal get a call from Luke Skywalker General Hospital. They tell her that D.C.'s mother had done pull the plug on him cause he wasn't breathing on his own for 2 weeks now and his mother thought that it was best for them to let him pass away. Just before he dies he says "My father....my father...he done this to me....he has took my life....and mom tell Taylor and Destiny and Paris and Christianna that i said it was pleasure meeting them while i had the chance."and he too his last breathe and died.