One

Today is the first day of soccer practice.
Great.
You didn't like sports or the outdoors at all but your dad was forcing you to play since he played and he wanted to make a "new start" in a "new location".

You looked out of the car window at the soft snow covered fields.
Snow was normal for the place you just moved to two weeks ago, Canada.
It was quite a stretch from (warm place) but your dad got a job offer and you didn't have a mom to reason with him or a younger sibling to tie you down or well, any sibling at all so of course, you moved.

"Dad do I have to?" You groaned as he stopped the car.
"Yes, we already bought your gear now get out there!"

Since you were new to this cold you wore black tights under your shorts, black leg warmers, a black long sleeve under your shirt, and a (F/c) coat. You also had a (f/c) hat in your pocket but that was probably going to fall of so you didn't put it on. After arguing with your dad you agreed to bring a bottled water even though it was probably going to freeze and finally you had a black and white soccer ball under your arm.

"Is this Team Fury?" You asked as you walked up to a woman with brown hair and glasses at the field you were assigned.
"Yes it is, the rest of the team are waiting for you over there." She pointed to a cluster of mostly guys.

My dad signed me up for a mixed team?? You screamed inside your head but calmly walked over to the group.
"Oh you must be the last member, (Y/n)?" A short man that was probably the coach asked, "Do you think you're so special that you can be late?"
"Umm no sir." You set your ball down and stepped in between a guy with brown hair and green eyes and another guy with brown and sort of sandy blond hair and brown eyes.

"Since it's the first day I'll give you a pass." He rolled his eyes.

I'm going to stab you. You mentally growled.
"Go around the circle and introduce yourselves." The short coach then walked away.

"My name is Annie." A girl with blonde hair said.
"Reiner."
"Berthold."
"Armin."
"Mikasa."
"Eren."
"Jean."
"Marco."
"Sasha."
"Connie." The last person said.

"What should we do now?" Eren hollered to the coach.
"Ten laps and the first person to finish can stop, do ten more and the first person to finish in that round can stop and so on until the last person finishes." Coach shouted back.

"Lordy." You huffed as you began.