Two

Song: Trade Mistakes- Panic! At The Disco

Currently you were passing a ball back and forth with your assigned partner, Jean.

The only reason you agreed to do this was because the whole team goes on a camping trip and they get to see The xx in concert, go to a festival, and other free activities like those.
That's at the last week of practice though- until then you'll have smaller activities.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Jean said, now right next to you.
"What." You replied while trying to keep your cool.
"You spaced out but we're doing a mini game with the team on the field next to us." He shrugged and kicked the ball you two were sharing to the side lines. "He's assigning spots now."

You walked over to Mr.Shorty with Jean at your side.
"(Y/n) will be left defense, Jean left offense, Annie goalie-" You didn't get to hear the rest of his words since you were already running to your spot.

After all of the spots were assigned the game started and two people flew towards the ball.
Somebody on the opposite team snatched the ball with their foot and ran past everyone into your zone.
Cool. You thought to yourself and immediately got the ball and passed it to Jean.

-Time skip-
After a long game you gathered on the sidelines.
You had won 5-2 and in the end everyone was happy.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Somebody ran up to you.
"Yeah?" You asked as Jean appeared in front of you.
"Are you going to Titan High?"
"Ummm.." You thought, searching through your mental files, "Yes!"
"We should exchange numbers- here." He handed you his phone and you instantly pulled yours out of your pocket and handed it to him.
"Cool see you tomorrow!" He smirked while running to his car.

He's seventeen? You thought. That's good.
You were sadly still sixteen but you would be turning seventeen soon. Your dad said that as soon as you were seventeen he would let you drive alone, technically you were supposed to be able to drive alone sooner but- whatever.

After about five minutes of talking to Eren and Marco your dad pulled up and you left.

"So how was it?" Your dad asked as you hopped into the car.
"Nice." You said as you pulled out your phone.
"The tv is arriving later today." He commented, earning a smile from you.
"Yesss." You took a picture of the snowy fields and posted it to Twitter.