Dream within A Dream

I could hear the theme song of my favorite TV show the Simpsons it was going off. I wasn't paying much attention to the TV. I was too busy staring into the mirror next to it. I was looking at us me and my girlfriend Amber of a year now. She was sitting behind me with her legs wrapped around my waist I could feel her hands tracing something above my belly. I focused on her I watched her lips move as she spelled out love. "I love you." I whispered I don't believe she heard anything. She playfully blew on the back of my neck and placed her lips where she was blowing I smiled as the hairs rose on my neck. Her lips met my neck as she gently bit down.

Resisting the urge to moan I laughed and she bit hard into my neck I cried in pain but still enjoyed every second her nails dug into my sides my heart raced I could feel my body trembling. In a demanding tone she said "I want you now!" I could hear the desire in her voice. Ignoring her as I changed the channel. She whined and I could feel her pouting. I laughed. She hit my shoulder then placed her hands under my shirt grabbing my sides pulling my back onto her chest. Still trying to ignore her advances as she trailed kisses from my ear to the back of my shoulders going from left to right stopping on the center of my back and whispering "I love you" then continued to my right shoulder tickling me while she toyed with my ribs.

I spun to face her softly whispering between kisses "you're evil woman" she laughed and groaned with need grabbing the back of my neck and deepen the kiss dragging her nails along my arms. Softly biting my lips she smiled "please?" she grabbed my shirt ripping the collar. Quickly letting go whispering in an innocent voice "sorry" replying with a laugh I used one hand to pull it over my head while using my free hand to pull her off the bed. I could feel her embarrassment pulling her body to mine I hugged her tightly then finished ripping it to the middle and I said "it's a shirt." She replied with a smile.

Tossing my shirt to the side grabbing her chin looking her into her eyes whispering I love you, my queen. Kissing her deeply letting my hands explore the exposed skin on her sides stopping at her hips running my finger along the waistband of her pajama pants I smiled "is this the way you wanted me?" she looked at me with an embarrassed smile and replied yes. 

That night I woke up at 2:00 am exactly I've dreamed of her for two weeks now, I could still smell the scent of her perfume. I fear these dreams won't stop but I miss her. It's been sixty six days since I last seen her and every day that passes it gets harder to bare. I went back to sleep and woke by my alarm at 6:30 then my day continued as normal. I wake up get dressed go to class where I work my ass off hoping I don't go insane from sitting for 8 hours of my life, then go to work where I play nice with the same students I try my hardest to avoid or spend my afternoon in an office answering phones and pretend I'm not sleeping; hopefully hang out with friends that I'm sure I'm too tired to pay them any attention and try to sleep which of course for the last few weeks I could barely get. During my day I always text call email stalk Amber but somehow it never seems like enough, I could never get enough of her.

Today was unusual though, I got out of bed a lot happier than I expect looked at my roommate Jesse playing with her joy buzzer you would assume that she would be more discrete about the things she does but somehow openness is what Jesse is all about, she happens to be the free spirit in my group of friends here. "doesn't that thing run out of batteries?" she didn't just I assumed by the odd humming sound she was listening to music so I walked around to her side of the room and yanked the covers off she jumped but continued her play. That was one of the weird things I found to be normal after rooming with her for two years now. I couldn't help but laugh. Walking back to my side of the room to my nightstand where my clothes was already set aside. Thank god our bathroom was in our dorm after my shower I walked back to the room in my lucky superman boxers and under-armor sports bra, my roommate was gone probably in her boyfriend's dorm taking a shower with him.