(Audrey of Aoin) The Blue Haired Girl In The Paper Dress

Audrey a blue haired girl trips why walking down her dark red carpet draped mansion stairs.

Juliet: (oldest yet best dress maker of Aoin) "Audrey? Are you ok?"

(Juliet helps her up)

Audrey: "Yeh, just tripped darling."

Juliet: "Is your dress too long?"

Audrey: "It isn't."

Juliet: "I can always fix it up."

Audrey: "It's find the way it is."

(Their at the end of the stairs)

Juliet: "I'm going to fix up your step mother's dress."

Audrey: "Okay, have fun."

(Audrey walks out in her grey dress into her garden)

Audrey: 🎵"Hmm hmmm hmm hmmm hmm hmmm hmm..."🎵

(Her humming can still be heard even by a minotaur (half bull half human) in a labyrinth in the back of her mansion)

Minotaur: "It's kinda of funny how on a sunny day I finally see that's stranger's singing keeping me sane. ( He looks down from his tower connected to his horrifying looking castle in the middle of the labyrinth. He could see everything from that point but there was a fog that covered the castle and labyrinth a one way fog in which meant anyone outside of the labyrinth could only see the rim to such a complicated maze) I've seen her once when I was a you lad. She was seven and didn't run away in fear in the sight of a horrifying beast, quite the opposite in fact. She hugged me and I cried no one touch me in so long. It's been twelve long years since."

(He looks in a mirror and smashes it with his fist and cries out in pain. He sounds like monster roaring)

Audrey: (Stops humming) "What was that? (She touches the entrance to the labyrinth) What would make a sound like that? A loin? A bear? A tiger?"

(Barry, a tall blonde man walks out of Aoin mansion. Barry has a crush on Audrey and Audrey has a crush on him but they weren't dating,)

Barry (The cook): "Ms. Audrey, food is ready."

(He walks back in)

Audrey:"Okay, I'll be right there. ( Audrey let's curiosity get the best of her and walks right through the fog into the labyrinth. She sees the Minotaur's castle on a hill and turns around and exits.The mansion looked a little different.) What's wrong with the mansion?" (She walks in and hears Barry in the kitchen. She goes over to him and taps him on the shoulder. She startled him)

Barry: (Gives her a hug) Your alive!

Audrey: "Why wouldn't I be?"

Barry: "You've been missing for four days."

Audrey: "No I haven't I just entered the maze only four a few minutes."