Teen Rebels

It was back to school in Bluetown High. Cassandra was getting ready for her first day of Junior year. Cassandra hated school but it was a good way to be away from her mother. Cassandra's mother never seemed to care much about her. 

She only cared aout cassandra staying away from the boy who hated her the most, Drew Jackson. When Drew was 3 and cassandra was 2, Both families had a buisness argument and then they had a family argument. Since then, The Blake and Jackson family became rivals. 

Cassandra didnt know anything about it. She just knew it was a competition for power and hatred. Cassandra got ready. She put on a white and black shirt with a bow, dark skinny jeans, a black leather jaket, and white flats. She brushed her beautiful brown curly hair and lightly did her make up.

She quietly walked downstairs, afraid to wake her mother. 

When she reached the kitchen, Her dad had already prepared her chocolate chip pancakes, a strawberry and banna shake, and 2 strips of bacon. Cassandra smiled as she walked in the kitchen. T

"Thanks dad." she said. 

"anything for my princess. It is your first day of school and i have a surprise for you." 

"i already saw the breakfast special so sorry for ruining your surprise." 

"Oh Cassy, This is just to make you have a good morning. Ive got an even better surprise for my beautiful daughter." 

Cassy loved her dad, and he loved her back. He was the only person she truly trusted. He cared about her and protected her. He kept all her secrets and gave her everythingn she needed and wanted. He was a loving father. But her mom was controlling and oposing. She hated when Cassy's father defended her.

Cassy quickly became eager to know what her surprise was. She hoped her day at school would be good and if it didnt, she at least hoped her surprise would be good. \

"Okay now im curous. What is it dad?"

He smiled slid the plate in front of Cassy. "Eat your breakfast first and then i'll tell you. But dont jug down your breakfast." 

Cassy stuck her tounge out at him and he laughed. She wanted to know what it was. She quickily ate her breakfast and met her dad at the main enterance. 

"You finished?"

"yes sir."

"Okay well i have to blind fold you." he carefully put a blind fold over cassy's eyes. She herd the door open and her dad lead her outside. 

"This my dear daughter is a present for being a hard working student, a loving child, and the perfect daughter. I hope your like it my sweet Cassandra." 

He slowly removed the blind fold. Her eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light of the sunrise. When she saw her present, her eyes widened. 

Her mouth dropped open in disbelief. Standing right infront of her was her dream car!! 

Cassy turned around to look at her father. He dangeled a pair of car keys with a smirk across his face. Cassy jumped in to her father's arms and gave him a big hug. "Thankyou daddy!!! I love u so much!" she said.  

Her father was surprised. Cassy always called him daddy but her hug was very tight. He hugged her back tightly and then pulled away. He took her hand and put the keys inside of it. "I love u to sweetie. No need to thank me, i should thank u for being the perfect daughter." 

She smiled. "Now go finish getting ready for school." Cassy nodded her head and sipped insied her house. 

She walked all the way to her room. Once there, she took her backpack, her phone and her charger and walked to her door. She stopped before stepping out and looked back inside. 

Layed across her bed was her bestfriend. It was a 3 year old Golden Retriever named Hunter. She smiled. She loved him with all her heart. Hunter had a been a birthday gift from her father at her 13th birthday. 

"Come on Hunter, lets go" she said. At the sound of her voice, Hunter quickly shot his head up and yawned. He slowly got out of bed and walked to the hallway. Cassy shut her bedroom door and headed down stairs, Hunter following. 

Once in the kitchen, she took her dog's bowl and fed him. "I'll take him out for you when he is done eating. Go ahead and make your way to school." said Cassy's father. With that, she kissed his cheek and headed out the door. 

 As she walked outside she heard a car honk.

HONK HONK!!!

"HEY SLUT! GET A FUCKING LIFE BITCH"

it was none other than Drew Jackson, her worst enemy and the person who had ruined her. In her her opinion, He was a gorgeous nightmare. He hated her because their parents had problems and his parents put bad ideas and thoughts in his head.

Cassandra sighed. She was used to being hated and being made fun of. She learned how to fight back using silence, ignorance,  kindness, or other ways. "Kill them with Kindness" was a phrase her father had thought her. He was the only person who she talked to about her day. He was the ONLY person she truly trusted. 

Drews car was parked infron of her house. She smiled at him, "Thanks Drew, i hope yu also hav a nice day!" she said. He was driving a brand new car. It was a brand new silver Ferrari, But her car was still better. 

Cassandra could end Drew's reputation and life in the blink of eye, but she never did. She had always been a shy girl, but she was strong at heart. She remembered her car. she looked down at her car keys and pressed the unlock button. 

Her car beeped and Drew looked over as she gracefully walked over and opened her car. She doors opened up. She was wowed. She slipped in and checked her mirrors. Drew hadnt seen her car since it was hidden in the shade of a cherry blossom tree. 

she drove out and to the gate of her house. "albert, open the gate please." she yelled at the guard. He opened the gate.

when it opened, Drew's mouth dropped open. He couldnt believe his eyes. The car Cassy was driving left him in the dust. As she drove out, she Honked her car.

BEEP!BEEP!!

and she drove off. She had won this round, but she knew, school would be hell. her mornings always started off with Drew Jackson. He lived 8 blocks away but her would always drive by to show off his car, girlfriend, or to make fun of her in any way. Her first day had just started but she knew  that her Junior year would be hell.

As she drove down the rode, a tear slid down her face. Evern though she was to being torchered, It always caused cassandra pain. If her father taught her one thing, it was never to cry unless you ar alone, or in the arms of your father, and the person you love. Cassy dried her tears off and switched on the radio.

Just as she had thought, the song "gorgeous nightmare" came on. As soon as she heard it, Drew jumped in her mind. He was a handsome guy, perfect smile, broad figure, muscular arms, washbord abs and perfect eyes but to cassy he was a nightmare. He was a living hell tht destroyed her life in school and in the town in which they lived in. 

***NOTE***

Hey Guys! This s new story i just came up with. I got bored on SUnday and just began writing. Please comment and tell me wht yu think :)   BTW-----> the car in the multimedia is Cassy's brand new Car! and the song is called Gorgeous Nightmare by escape the Fate! I found it and decided it was a good fit! Thx for reading plz vote!!