Chapter 1

Brooke's POV
I turn over and look at my alarm. Uh it's 12:50 I have cheer pratice at 1:00.
I struggle out of bed and put on my pink tank top and black nike pro shorts. I hate how we can't wear sports bra's. I just through my hair in a poney tail with my pink ifly bow. My mom starts calling me so I grab my phone,charger,headphones and cheer shoes and run out the door into the car. The black leather seats are burning my butt but I ignore it. I'm so nervous I tell my mom. My moms always supportive so I tell her I'm gonna quit today. She agrees with me because I've been wanting to do cheer extreme for awhile now. I give my mom a kiss and run in the church gym. Yes I know we pratice in a church.

Heathers POV
OMG Ashlei! Did you hear about Brooke today? What? Ashlei says in confusion. She's quiting! Omg! I knew she wanted to be on cheer extreme. Ashlei says drastically.

Brooke's POV
After stretching we start getting into our stunt groups and my hands start to sweat so bad. I walk over to my coach and ask if we can talk in the hall way. She says sure and I talk to her about how I'm not happy on the team and I was wondering if theres an opportunity so I can leave the team. She says it's sad that I want to leave but she can't stop me. I feel terrible but inside I'm picturing me cheering my heart out at cheer extreme. I'll miss my friends on my rec teams but all star is where I belong. So I finish my last practice and then say good bye to my old team mates and get into my moms car. I am a little upset because we came a long way but I'm also excited. When I get home I look up try outs and there in 5 days! The tumble sesson is tomorrow! I need to get ready tomorrow morning. I set my Alarm head into my pajamas and hit the hay!

Brooklyns POV 9:00am
This morning I actually woke up earlier then my alarm was set to. Energetically I get out of bed and head into some cheer clothes. I head down stairs and my mom is cutting an apple and spreading peanut butter on a plate for a nice little breakfast. She turns around and sees me all in my cheer clothes and asks if try outs are today. I tell her it's the tumble tryouts today and I need to go to the gym and I was seeing if she could take me. She says sure but I need to eat my breakfast first like a usual mom would say. I roll my eyes and grab the plate and rush to eat my breakfast.