Ch. 31

(1 month later) Andy's pov 

Bri has locked herself in the bathroom. She has been throwing up a lot. And she wont let me in. Finally she came out. In a very tired groggy voice she said,

"Andy I need you to go to the store and get a pregnancy test." I look at her wide eyed but happy. I quickly grabbed my keys slipped on my shoes ran down stairs and went to the store. 

Bri's pov 

Once Andy left I sat on the bed crying. I can't be pregnant. I can't be. Andy might not want kids. I cried into my hands. I heard Andy coming up the stairs, I went back in to the bathroom. He handed me the bag. I did what i had to do. It was positive. I started to have a panic attack. Andy came into the bathroom i was sitting on the floor next to the tub hugging my knees shaking. He got down on the floor with me pulled me onto his lap and held me tightly. 

"What is it baby? Is it negative?" I shook.

"Positive?!" I nodded my head. He kissed my head and put his hand on my belly.

"We're gonna be rockin parents." I looked up at him still shaking a bit, surprised. I cried into his chest."Baby whats wrong?" 

"I-I tho-thought that yo-you didn't want ki-kids."

"No I do baby." He kisses my head and rocks me back and forth until I calmed down. "You ok now?" 

"Yes."  he got up with me in his arms and took me over to the bed and sat me down. We sat there and talked about it for a bit and made me smile. I was happy that he wants kids. I went down stairs and into the kitchen to make us some food. I made stuffed crusants. It consites of egg, sausage, and bacon. With a side of hash browns. I sang along to Looking Hot Dangerous by Blood On The Dance Floor.  Andy always loves to hear me sing. Right after that Fuck Away The Pain by Divide The Day came on. 

"You think your life is done he took it all with him 

So you drink enough for it to wash away the sin

Such a shitty thing he did, the way he said goodbye
You think your life is done he took it all with him
So you drink enough for it to wash away the sin
Such a shitty thing he did, the way he said goodbye
You can take it out on me if you like

Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain
Fake it like you love me, Come on baby touch me,
Show me where it hurts, this dirty little curse
Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name
While I fuck away the pain." 

I swirled my hips to the beat a little as Andy sat at the table and watched my. He then got up and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.

"You are so sexy in theses shorts and moving you hips like that." He kissed my neck softly. I pushed my ass against him. "Stop that your cooking. After we eat u can." He bit my neck and i couldn't help it. I moaned. He smiled let me go and walked away. I rolled up the egg, sausage, and bacon into the cursants and put them into the oven. And sang along to all my songs that came on. Andy came back into the kitchen hands behind his back. 

"Baby close your eyes.'' I did. "Hold out ur hands." I did. and i felt a little animal in my hands. I opened my eyes and there in my hands ways a baby blue nosed pitbull. 

In a high pitched voice, "Awwwwe omg. Baaaaabe what did u get him?"

"Its a girl and she was in the front someone just left her there."

"Baaaaabe can i keep her? Pleeeeeasssse?" He laughed.

"Yes baby." 

"Yaaaaaaaaay." I held the puppy close to me. "Your name will be Luna." The puppy licked my nose I just giggled. There was a flash. Andy just took a picture of me on his phone. Once the cresants were done i pulled them out with the puppy still in my arms. I put three on a plate for Andy and two on a plate for me. Luna sat on my lap as i ate. She nuzzled my belly with her nose. I just smiled and ate. 

After we ate we went into the living room i fell asleep on the couch with Luna on my legs. Andy sat on the floor every now and then when  I would wake up to his hand on my belly rubbing my belly. I would smile and sleep again. I started dreaming.

(The dream. (3rd person))

Bri and Andy were sitting out on the beach and looking out at the sun set. All the guys are there. And there are two little kids. Twins. A boy and a girl. Oh they looked a lot like Bri and Andy. They were running around playing with Ashley and CC. Andy kissed Bri. "I love you." 

"I love you most." Bri said back. The boy came over and tackled Andy. 

"NAW WIPS ON MOMMY!!" Everyone cooed in awe. Bri took the boy in her arms and said. 

"But I love daddy."

"But daddy can't put his wips on you."

"And why is that baby boy."

"You're mine." Everyone laughed. 

"I love u Zadist."

"I wuv you to mommy." He got up and went over to his sister who was jumping on CC.)

I woke up suddenly to a big thud. Andy fell of the couch he was laughing and so was I. Luna jumped on Andy and started licking his face. I was really happy. This is a happy i haven't felt in so long.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON MAN SCHOOL IS REALLY KICKING MY ASS. HOPE U ENJOY LOVE U ALL. SEE U SOON BYEEEEEEE