Chapter 26

**Olivias P.O.V**

*Battleground.**

I smiled widely as I held the championship up.

There was going to be two divas matches tonight and I couldn't be happier.

I smiled at Molly and Danielle as they tried to come up with a game plan.

"C'mon, Danielle, get up!" I said and pushed her back down as she tried to get up.

I started to laugh again.

I hit a pedigree and went for the cover.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"Olivia McMahon does it again." I smirked as I heard JBL.

I walked to the back, my title on my shoulder.

Seth was getting warmed up for his match that was next.

Joey had his phone for some reason and I shook my head.

"Hey, babe." "Hey, champ." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

His championship was on his left shoulder, like mine was on my shoulder.

"Stop being up each other's asses and kiss! Jeez!" Dean yelled and I laughed as Seth chuckled.

I heard a click a few seconds later and my eyebrows furrowed.

A few minutes later, my phone beeped.

'@WWERollins: Baby😩😍'

I blushed as I looked at the picture.

My head was tilted back with my eyes shut and my smile was wide from laughing at what Dean had said. He was looking at me with a smile on his face. There was crinkles by his eyes, too. My hand was on his bicep and the other one was on my stomach. His hands were wrapped around my waist.

I reposted it and added my own caption.

'@OliviaMcMahon: Champions Of The World💚'

I read the comments as I sat on a crate.

Seth was in between my legs facing forward. My arms were resting on his shoulders as I looked over his shoulder to look at my phone. He was also reading the comments with me.

And they all seemed to say the same thing.

'Can someone look at me the way Seth looks at Olivia?'

I smiled as I saw them.

They were... Positive about Seth for once.

"Good luck on your match, champ." "I don't need luck." He said, smirking. I raised an eyebrow, "okay, CM Punk." I giggled.

He winked at me, "can I have a good luck kiss?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile and kissed his lips.

"Go retain, champ." He nodded and kissed me once more before jogging away.

The Undertaker returned and I was happy.

Seth retained, I retained, the divas got two more matches, and, overall, it was a pretty good PPV.

We were about to leave. I stopped as I saw big show, "Hey! Show!" He looked over, "huh?"

"Thanks for knocking Miz out before. I have the same cardigan and it's really weird. Plus he's annoying." "It looks better on you anyway. And you're welcome. He is annoying." I giggled and waved at him as I got in the car with Seth.