Fearless?

Fearless?

by: UnicornFartGlitter

[complete]

Azelie Ryans is the definition of fearless. She will jump out of planes, hold spiders, lick any public toilet and will do any and every dare. She will do everything and everything that makes any other person feel the one emotion she no longer experiences - fear. Secrets cloud her past, making her hard to figure out, but Cole's certain that he can change that.

Cole refuses to believe that Azelie isn't scared of anything, he's sure that there's at least one thing that everyones scared of. No matter how big, or small. And he's determined to find out what Azelie is scared of.

Even if it means facing his own fear.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

rate: 8

tbh it was awhile ago when I read this so its gonna be a shit review but I promise I liked it!!! it had a really well written background story that was slowly uncovered throughout the story and it was a good amount of suspenseful. and it was really sad at points but that's what made it so great. azelie was a really fascinating character bc of her lack of fears and its so cute when cole keeps trying to find her fears and stuff!!!

i know most of my recommendations are probably ones you/ve already heard of with millions of reads already & i'm sorry ))): im currently trying to find more books to read but im super picky so its difficult. if you have any recommendations or  something you're reading right now thats cool, it would be awesome if you told me in the comments!

→xoxo, amy

p.s. sorry for the late update, its been a long week